Fopperholic #90 Get in the bin, you’ll never coach your followers thin!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to centre parcs a few weeks back… i don’t think I dried my hair once when we went swimming. Just put it up wet and went about the day enjoying the time with my son 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ps. Great title

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why go to a swimming/water place with your children if you don’t want to get your hair wet?? She needs to get a grip, the whole idea of a place like this is to have fun, join in, get wet, laugh, splash! Not walk around like a pretend princess. I’m glad she got wet and wish I’d of seen her reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's something else this one. Can't dry her hair....get to duck you vain tit.

More like can't preen herself to perfection and doesn't want to be seen in public looking like a drowned rat. And I bet its because she had a face of make up on as well.

Reactions: 27
What the actual duck. Just tie it back in a bun whilst it’s wet it looks ok tbh I do it a lot I’ll sometimes leave a hair mask in, no one gives a duck you vain twit

Reactions: 19
She's something else this one. Can't dry her hair....get to duck you vain tit.

More like can't preen herself to perfection and doesn't want to be seen in public looking like a drowned rat. And I bet its because she had a face of make up on as well.
We saw how much she plastered on in her "quick make up look" and that's coming from me who loves the stuff 😄 she was the colour of a house brick when she finished 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Brilliant title 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t imagine not getting in the pool or taking mine down the slides for the sake of my hair ! What a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another £48 for 2 hours entertainment!
I really wanted to go here it’s around an hour and half from our house so would feel like a day trip with getting there back and food etc but family of 5 can’t justify the prices ! We’ve spent the weekend at home, watching films and playing boardgames I’ve cleaned the house sorted the kids bedrooms out etc on top of it all for Xmas so I can spend all the time in the house with my kids ! We won’t be hopping place to place each day just no need!!! Wonder how many times she’s out over Xmas !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah, I'm not buying this thing about getting drenched, not at all. It's all to look relatable isn't it. Didn't happen. Made it up.

Reactions: 25
Next time one of the tattle team spot foppercopter in the wild please sling a bottle of sumut over her pathetic bonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd imagine she would melt if she got soaked, like the witch in Wizard of Oz.

• Haha
How have none of them had covid yet?? The amount of places they go weekly!
Doubt she tests and would brush it off as a “cold” same for Chris as he’s self employed. They both like to bury their heads in the sand and focus on their priorities which is making and wasting money.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How have none of them had covid yet?? The amount of places they go weekly!
I think they did or suspected it at one point, when went awol for a few days without explanation a while back. She's stopped mentioning their illnesses since she got ripped on here for dragging the boys around and on holiday when they were ill. They don't give a damn if they spread germs

• Wow
As if she’s going to let the precious potential boys have that hot chocolate!
She probably took the photo and then dumped the sachets straight in the bin!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.