Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just love to share a little good news once in a while 😂. Imagine the scenes now….”Chris, CHRIS!! Get the credit card out!!!!! Those tattle bitches have said my numbers have dropped!!!! How dare they? I’ll show them, you’ll see! I will just show them. Credit card, credit card NOW!!!!!!”
Scenes live from the Ryan House

570632F1-77BB-42FA-8C5B-78E76DD5A101.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I wish people would give it a rest so soon after Christmas with bloody diets it’s to obsessive for me I’m still munching my way thorough a chocolate hamper and I couldn’t give a flying fuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve just eaten half a large chocolate trifle and I couldn’t care less. I enjoyed it and life is too short to be on a constant diet and worrying about what other people think.
Well I’ve got a serves 12 sticky toffee pudding from m&s that didn’t get eaten on Christmas Day that’s got today’s date on (it’s not freezable) so you know what me and my guy are sharing tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Side note - I got engaged over Christmas so I’m celebrating by eating and drinking wtf I want seeing as we can’t do much as everyone is sick or has covid so I’ll be a happy but chubby bride 👰‍♀️ 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Why does she keep banging on about the high quality cladding too. You’d think she was trying to sell a block of flats.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I took my 3 sons shopping on Saturday as my husband was at work 1pm till 10.30pm and I have no other time to get the last min bits I need. My husband dropped us off just before 1pm on his way to work, me and my 3 boys went to 5 shops (1 shop twice) as we got dropped off I told them all "stay close to me, don't wander off, don't touch anything" obvs they are kids so goes in one ear out the other but the main one don't wander off and stay close to me they all understand (youngest is 6 months older than the Ryan Twins) tbh he was in his pushchair! Yes they tested my patience, yes they made me forget what I'd come out for but we still managed it and I got all the bits I wanted. We then got the bus as close to home as it would allow then we walked the 20 mins it didn't and then I took them to Maccies as a treat for being as good as they were. We then took this home for them to eat. Later that evening I showered all 3 ON MY OWN 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 and put them to bed, reading not one but two bedtime stories. I finally got to sit downstairs around 9pm, knackered but happy 🙂 Can you imagine Princess Prikki doing any of that 😆🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
So your telling me you just had a photo ready of the label because you knew so many people were going to ask about the trousers. Bollocks!
that’s been posted as was mentioned on here you wasn’t a size 8! And you’ve kept the label in as you are going to return them as you wing wear them again Either that or you brought a size 10 as well and these ones don’t fit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Em85C

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #91 recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is BAD

• Heart

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
For those not on Facebook 🤣🤣
I just know she HATES her audience! She probably places the blame on them for not engaging with her crap ads, you can hear it in her voice that they arent her 'people' and chats to them like they're utter idiots or doesn't reply at all.

She's just mad they're not Molly-Mae, love island, MAFS, RHOBH plastics who she'd actually be seen with/fangirl over, nope, she's talking (down) to a bunch of ageing, prob overweight, clueless about dieting out of touch people who probably send those annoying chainmail 'Send this to 5 contacts and your wish will come true tonight!' or 'dog lost in Iowa USA 2017 pls help - "shared hun - Essex, 2021" types.
She's almost Margery Dawes with her disdain - but in an XXS!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This absolute fucking joke of a woman couldn't even bath her own kids at the age of nearly 40 - she still doesn't look after them now! Who the hell wants advice from someone who has endless childcare so she can devote hours to herself and money to spend on whatever she likes? Bit easier to be motivated then love!

Where would you be without Chris's money? Or your mother picking up the slack? You can't even clean up your own mess in your own house?! 🤣

She needs to piss right off preachy fake fucker!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
What an old lady jacket that is! she looks like Bunny Macdougal from sex and the city

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Oh she's hosting Christmas ...... with Mazza and the Babysitter Snatcher and Mr & Mrs Ryan Snr.... (bet they can't wait!).... oh and Chris is doing the cooking..... !!! She answered a 'question' on her 'ask me anything' stories the other day - strangely enough it was after a couple of us had said I bet she wouldn't do Christmas lol !!
Someone needs to warn mr and mrs Ryan it'll be chopped grenade bars in the quality street tins not chocolate.
Could you imagine you wade through a Christmas Dinner of dried turkey, fry light roasties, butter free veg and dessert with fage 'icing'. Then 8 hours of Nicola talking about herself non - stop.
Then finally while sat on the sofa you dip your hand in the Quality Street tin to gain a brief moment of reprieve and instead of a green triangle its a chunk of carb killa brownie.
It would be PTSD inducing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Just spotted her latest grid post - why has she used the photo in the book of the curry ( I know this as I have just bought the book at the weekend from craftworks book shop). Surely if she has made it then she’d post the photo of her version.

I bet hers was a minuscule portion despite the dish coming in under 300 cals
it’s also the same picture she posted in May 2021!

May’s post and todays!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

lexiloo

VIP Member
Fopps - "don't forget to leave a positive comment below"
me - im positive you're a despicable beggy twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Moodles

Chatty Member
She has shared that post about how losing weight is not all about quick fixes yet her favourite saying is that she lost 3 stone in 3 months. Ok then 🙈🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas my tattle pals, may you enjoy a microwave omlit, turkey (minced of course) with fry light roasties and a malibu and skimmed milk ;)
eat, drink, be merry and be grateful you're nothing like Prikki, from me and mine to you and yours merry Christmas you fabulous tattle bastards ;) 🎅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha