Fopperholic #90 Get in the bin, you’ll never coach your followers thin!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she's hosting christmas or going out fir christmas dinner. She loves support locL business after all 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she pretending to cry on that you tube video about how much she loves the boys she didn’t realise how much she would love them! what a bleeping stupid comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she pretending to cry on that you tube video about how much she loves the boys she didn’t realise how much she would love them! what a bleeping stupid comment 😂
Probably crying because she didn't realise how much time she'd have to devote to her children.
Pretty sure she quit work to spend more time on herself, as that's what she's done with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she's hosting christmas or going out fir christmas dinner. She loves support locL business after all 😄
Oh she's hosting Christmas ...... with Mazza and the Babysitter Snatcher and Mr & Mrs Ryan Snr.... (bet they can't wait!).... oh and Chris is doing the cooking..... !!! She answered a 'question' on her 'ask me anything' stories the other day - strangely enough it was after a couple of us had said I bet she wouldn't do Christmas lol !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh she's hosting Christmas ...... with Mazza and the Babysitter Snatcher and Mr & Mrs Ryan Snr.... (bet they can't wait!).... oh and Chris is doing the cooking..... !!! She answered a 'question' on her 'ask me anything' stories the other day - strangely enough it was after a couple of us had said I bet she wouldn't do Christmas lol !!
I hope that Chris makes Christmas dinner as far away from sw a dinner as he can. lashings of goose fat for roasties etc 🤣 :LOL: 🤣 and she has to eat it to show her children a good example in front of Chris' parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh that will ve a barrel of laughs her nibbling on toddler portions of Xmas Dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazed his parents get the invite.. but then they've got tattle to thank for that 😏 hope she doesn't burn their faces off when they're seated ready to eat #ovenindiningroomproblems

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A panto now….I honestly just don’t get how none of them have caught covid!! I’m doing essential outings this week only to ensure we make Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A panto now….I honestly just don’t get how none of them have caught covid!! I’m doing essential outings this week only to ensure we make Xmas
It's so bizzare isn't it, I am having to send my toddler to nursery this week and am panicked about it, we've cancelled his Tumble tots class for a few weeks now and haven't been mixing so we can make it to Xmas without Covid or winter bugs.
She doesn't have this worry as she hasn't followed any rules to begin with, or cared whether they caught or not. Surely they must have but just not said? I've never known so many illnesses too this year we've all had something, oh, apart from Nikki. #sorelatable, sogenuine 😂

Reactions: 19
There's no way on earth I was taking my 3yr old to a panto when the tickets were £30+ each... he can't sit still to watch TV never mind a show a few hours long

Reactions: 21
There's no way on earth I was taking my 3yr old to a panto when the tickets were £30+ each... he can't sit still to watch TV never mind a show a few hours long
I took my twins to the panto when they were three........I think I did 73 toilet trips, 34 seat swaps, 109 shhhh's and they only managed about half an hour before getting restless, I vowed never again until older, it was a nursery trip and I did think it was a bit of a stretch for a bunch of 2/3/4 year olds, I drank a LOT of wine that night and was chuntering never again all evening :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s the panto at Hatton. It’s part of their Xmas, seeing Santa experience.

tbf it is very Covid safe as each family is in their own sleigh so no sitting next to people etc….

However it is over £100 for a family of 4, I only know as my ex husband took our son on the weekend so I looked at what they were doing so I could talk to my son and nearly fell over at the cost!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s the panto at Hatton. It’s part of their Xmas, seeing Santa experience.

tbf it is very Covid safe as each family is in their own sleigh so no sitting next to people etc….

However it is over £100 for a family of 4, I only know as my ex husband took our son on the weekend so I looked at what they were doing so I could talk to my son and nearly fell over at the cost!
The thing is every single trip she takes them out on she sees as being for content so she is clearly taking it off her tax bill. Whilst many families are struggling. I bet Disney was put through the books aswell

Reactions: 14
The thing is every single trip she takes them out on she sees as being for content so she is clearly taking it off her tax bill. Whilst many families are struggling. I bet Disney was put through the books aswell
Wasn’t that Chris’ golf trip away? Every bit of that went through the books.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just looking at today’s picture, Lawson looks awful. The bags under his eyes and he looks so washed out, more than normal.
And no Nicola, your boys weren’t little “insert what you wish” in Sainsbury’s . They were 2 tired, up early and dragged out little boys. What would make anybody, who didn’t really have too, drag children to a supermarket days before Christmas? Wait until you are child free tomorrow!! ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I took my 3 sons shopping on Saturday as my husband was at work 1pm till 10.30pm and I have no other time to get the last min bits I need. My husband dropped us off just before 1pm on his way to work, me and my 3 boys went to 5 shops (1 shop twice) as we got dropped off I told them all "stay close to me, don't wander off, don't touch anything" obvs they are kids so goes in one ear out the other but the main one don't wander off and stay close to me they all understand (youngest is 6 months older than the Ryan Twins) tbh he was in his pushchair! Yes they tested my patience, yes they made me forget what I'd come out for but we still managed it and I got all the bits I wanted. We then got the bus as close to home as it would allow then we walked the 20 mins it didn't and then I took them to Maccies as a treat for being as good as they were. We then took this home for them to eat. Later that evening I showered all 3 ON MY OWN 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 and put them to bed, reading not one but two bedtime stories. I finally got to sit downstairs around 9pm, knackered but happy 🙂 Can you imagine Princess Prikki doing any of that 😆🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wouldn’t have a shot of baileys in a coffee cos was driving feel like why does she even mention it? It’s such an odd thing to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.