Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long-time fan, first-time caller here...

I liked a comment commenting on red hair and POOF. Blocked. I don't even follow her...?

Back in the day when I was in the SW cult, I quite liked Nikki - I felt like she was a little more reasonable and realistic with her food than some other popular SW bloggers. I never really could get on board with huge portions and fakeaways - excessive food is excessive food, and don't get me started on some of the chemical nightmares. She seemed a little more grounded with speed food, portion control, etc.

However, I had to unfollow her post-twins. Her agenda was clear as day in terms of being a somebody on social media, and at all costs. I'll admit, she is a fascinating study in terms of what social media can do to someone in terms of warping their outlook and changing their behaviour. I find it all very sad, and actually worry about her a bit (in as much as you can worry about someone you've never met). I feel like I'm watching a meltdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep, someone else's child in the service station costa 🙄 just one that particularly stood out for me. Actually not sure if it was a Costa or just a general eating area 🤣 but yeah. Film my kids and I'd be a tad unhappy fopps just sayin.
What if these kids are avoiding certain people? Abusive parent etc? It’s jot as rare as people may think.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, someone else's child in the service station costa 🙄 just one that particularly stood out for me. Actually not sure if it was a Costa or just a general eating area 🤣 but yeah. Film my kids and I'd be a tad unhappy fopps just sayin.
if I caught someone filming my kids they would be getting a punch in the face! Brittany’s just done the same thing on holiday with kids in a pool!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m flummoxed and just a little more annoyed with my ex slimming world leader for the blocking of people who say the boys look ginger. My lovely nephew is ginger so I find myself just a bit peed off with her reaction

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Its ridiculous. She's even admitted herself that in the picture their hair does look red(which it does!) so why on earth block people for commenting on what they are seeing. Utterly bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 12
I think quite a few people have said it's when she got pregnant or just after she had the boys that she changed. I didn't follow her before so I dont know any different to how she is now 😂
My bets are on peri/post natal mental heath issues.

That was deffo a massive trigger for her.....the loss of control over her body, ending up with two babies when she only really wanted one to try out, the monotony of parenting when she's used to being able to swan out to the gym and go shopping whenever she pleased for her almost 40 years of living, her lack of maternal instinct and just generally being tit at parenting, which Prikki ain't used to coz Prikki has to be the best always.

I'm shocked nobody has intervened and addressed all of this before now. Chris doesn't come across as the brightest but surely he must've picked up on her mental behaviour and changes in her.

Reactions: 16
They appear to be awkward with each other, there's no natural warmth or affection. I think it's sad and in all honesty I hope they are ok for the sake of the boys. Perhaps he feels awkward on camera, but then again he's got his own channel so he should know how to act on camera. That car journey was embarrassingly cringey....

I came on to say this, it was extremely cringe! Also, he really is nothing special at all, he's just a normal looking guy, she'd have you believe he's brad Pitt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
would be interesting to know how many followers etc she lost yesterday with her delete and block crusade over the hair colour 🤣

Sorry if somebody has already said it, I'm just about to catch up on few pages of the thread since 8pm...there seems to be a few to catch up on

Reactions: 6
would be interesting to know how many followers etc she lost yesterday with her delete and block crusade over the hair colour 🤣

Sorry if somebody has already said it, I'm just about to catch up on few pages of the thread since 8pm...there seems to be a few to catch up on
Someone posted something last week showing her daily follower stats. I can't remember what the site was will try and find it.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Don't mention the boys are ginger or you'll be a victim of the swipe and block ninja

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What if these kids are avoiding certain people? Abusive parent etc? It’s jot as rare as people may think.
It really isn’t rare. Someone put some pictures of children on our town Facebook page, and one of the children was under child protection (not sure if that’s the right term) and the picture was removed straight away! I wouldn’t be happy if she had my child in her video either

Reactions: 11
Yes your completely right. My husband is a scout leader and we have two boys that are brothers and very close in age that can’t be photographed on our Facebook page due to them being adopted. I don’t know the full back story but I do know that they came from a rough upbringing. Now they are the sweetest boys and very well looked after but their adopted parents are very strict on them being photographed. Nikki needs to open her bloody eyes and see the bigger picture. Shove your boys all over social media but don’t do it with other people’s children. I would literally lose my tit if she was near my child doing it. One day she’s going to cross the line and will come across someone who’s literally going to ram her phone up her behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m flummoxed and just a little more annoyed with my ex slimming world leader for the blocking of people who say the boys look ginger. My lovely nephew is ginger so I find myself just a bit peed off with her reaction
I really feel like commenting saying - why are you blocking people who are suggesting the boys have red hair? I don’t get why she is blocking people 😂

Fopperholic #10 Sacked by SW and no one gave a sh!t, but don’t you DARE suggest she has carrot top twins or she will have a fit. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Absolutely. We used to go to a class where there was a kid under child protection and he absolutely could not be photographed.

Have a bit of respect for people's privacy you self centred goon.

Poor you having to pay to ensure that weekly😂

Reactions: 7
Fopperholic 10... sacked by SW pretending not to care please don’t say my boys have ginger hair!

(they definitely looked ginger in the photos she posted, Ive always thought Lawson had a hint of it anyway. Bloody gorgeous regardless but all her moaning about it seems like she has such an issue with it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.