Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman goes right through me 😩 how anyone can find her content relatable is beyond me, she is soooo fake, her own husband can't even stand her 😂 ill let you know when you've been a good wife
Fopps: ill be waiting forever then (expecting loveing comment)
Chris: ultimate silence 😂😂😂 then I had to turn the vid off because well that hideous screachy giggle
I'd be fuming in a soft play with my kids if they popped up on her videos, wonder if she asks for permission before she records 🙄 like iknow we all video our kids and take pics etc but she uploads it to everyone too see

Reactions: 9
Ryan family diaries week 1- boring as hell. What is she thinking. It's utter shite. Her cackling just gets worse. There is absolutely no affection between her and Chris. If they hadn't of had the boys I don't think he would have stayed with her, he must see the change in her. She's become a vile, unhinged person

Reactions: 12
‘Old hair video requested’

Yeah right! More ‘I’m putting this link up to prove I’m blonde not grey’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Old hair video requested’ OR ‘I can’t think of anything to post that I won’t have push back on but still need to pull in a living from this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive just seen all the comments on the ginger hair, its hilarious as duck coz she knows she cant delete ALL of them as they're coming from genuine people. She must be SEETHING 🤣

Reactions: 9
Omg - I’ve been blocked!! 😂😂
Literally just commented saying the boys were turning into little redheads. 😂
What a bleeping loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Old hair video requested’ OR ‘I can’t think of anything to post that I won’t have push back on but still need to pull in a living from this tit
If people are “requesting” it can’t they just find it on her YouTube “channel”. Ffs. I really can’t stand this brainless cretin.

Reactions: 7
If people are “requesting” it can’t they just find it on her YouTube “channel”. Ffs. I really can’t stand this brainless cretin.
Caught using old pictures for new so now it’s old vlogs people have ‘requested’ BECAUSE we can’t prove they didn’t (insert her insane cackle here).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is it possible we're at a new thread ready. How is one person providing us with so much content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because she is a complete and utter twit that just keeps on giving 🤣🤣

This 😂😂😂
She actually took criticism... Kind of 🤯 o_O

Hey guys take a look at her story pic where she rings the hair video and then look for the video yourself on YT and see how many views it says it has... I looked and it went down!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey let's everybody go and like the comment about the fake laugh. We could get it a really high amount of likes. It already has 5 I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.