Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes your completely right. My husband is a scout leader and we have two boys that are brothers and very close in age that can’t be photographed on our Facebook page due to them being adopted. I don’t know the full back story but I do know that they came from a rough upbringing. Now they are the sweetest boys and very well looked after but their adopted parents are very strict on them being photographed. Nikki needs to open her bloody eyes and see the bigger picture. Shove your boys all over social media but don’t do it with other people’s children. I would literally lose my tit if she was near my child doing it. One day she’s going to cross the line and will come across someone who’s literally going to ram her phone up her behind.
The phone will be a tight fit considering her big head is already up her own arse 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says she wants to take all these photos and videos to create memories so they can all look back at them as a family later on in life which I understand but why plaster it all over social media for the whole world to see !! Why not just keep them to yourself or have a private group for family and close friends to see them ?!
Also whilst obsessively taking these photos and videos she is actually missing the actual moment it's self 😥

Reactions: 5
You tubers and hidden camera programmes (24 hours in a&e, can't pay well take it away, impractical jokers etc) ALL blur peoples faces if they don't have their permission. It's also a huge safeguarding risk and against GDPR. Not only that, some people just don't WANT to be plastered over the internet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She says she wants to take all these photos and videos to create memories so they can all look back at them as a family later on in life which I understand but why plaster it all over social media for the whole world to see !! Why not just keep them to yourself or have a private group for family and close friends to see them ?!
Also whilst obsessively taking these photos and videos she is actually missing the actual moment it's self 😥
Because she's a liar. She couldn't give a rat's anus about memories. It's all about revenue and fame.

Reactions: 9
i think the reason she mentioned about her age at the end of the vlog was to tell the world that her birthday is next Thursday for extra engagement and freebies in the post etc

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #10 - Her Slimming World career has hit the skids, don't you DARE suggest she has ginger kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s gone to the centre in Milton Keynes. That helter skelter is right by Costa so no wonder she’s there 😂😂
It is indeed. But she conveniently failed to show the huge free, indoor beach and soft play area that they could’ve taken the boys to after being couped up in the car rather than just plonking them in their buggy for a gander around the shops. I don’t get them, they must’ve only spent an hour or so with Rat boy’s family if they were back at home for the boys dinner time albeit slightly later than normal as she declared in her pathetic vlog

I think it’s this website! Not sure if she ever got mentioned on GOMI but here everyone has a voice which she can’t control like her own social media and I think it’s slowly unveiling the real her.
Oh she has a GOMI thread alright, worth a nosey!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It is indeed. But she conveniently failed to show the huge free, indoor beach and soft play area that they could’ve taken the boys to after being couped up in the car rather than just plonking them in their buggy for a gander around the shops. I don’t get them, they must’ve only spent an hour or so with Rat boy’s family if they were back at home for the boys dinner time albeit slightly later than normal as she declared in her pathetic vlog

Oh she has a GOMI thread alright, worth a nosey!
I didn’t like GOMI they wouldn't accept me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow is she really blocking people for saying the kids are red heads?! Sooo what has she got against red heads because that’s all I can draw from it! I’m already blocked but someone should really comment saying it! God she’s an hole

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow is she really blocking people for saying the kids are red heads?! Sooo what has she got against red heads because that’s all I can draw from it! I’m already blocked but someone should really comment saying it! God she’s an hole
She is a twit .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she could always do what another family vlogger does and stick a beanie hat on them 😂
Is she seriously blocking people for making an observation on a picture? It shouldn’t surprise me, but wow! She really does need help if that’s the case, the fact that she has sat and replied to every comment about their hair! She really does have an issue with it.

And this mornings story...”Lawson say mama”
Nikki “iPhone” may be a little out of his vocabulary range at the moment!
Lawson "nu ta"

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.