Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why anyone feels the need to wear a bleeping chavtastic Gucci belt? It’s just crazy. Fine on those that can truly afford that lifestyle, but it looks pathetic Ona normal person. Says a lot about you doesn’t it if that’s your statement to the world “look at my Gucci belt I’m so faux riche!! And desperate”
It’s a good thing it’s easier to spot the twats

Danielle
Brittany
Fopps
Harry

All have Gucci belts.. Coincidence? I think not

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This poor lad 🙈 I seriously cringe when I see these staged pictures.
I wonder if the boys would like to face forward in their pushchair...
Are her eyes even open in this picture?

Also I'd applaud the trainers if she just wore them without making an announcement she was wearing them.
Just live! Just do stuff without filming or photographing everything.
I would say who is brainless enough to enjoy her content but oh my god the comments on her latest pictures begging for a morning video so they don't have to wait all day... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are her eyes even open in this picture?

Also I'd applaud the trainers if she just wore them without making an announcement she was wearing them.
Just live! Just do stuff without filming or photographing everything.
I would say who is brainless enough to enjoy her content but oh my god the comments on her latest pictures begging for a morning video so they don't have to wait all day... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I love this comment 😂 it’s all about engagement, she hasn’t even acknowledged half of the replies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘My hair’s blonde with a toner’
Correct.
The toner is an ash/ grey colour, therefore your hair is grey.
If you want to be blonde, quit the toner
From
A. Hairdresser

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I watched on hooktube (not to give her another watch on YouTube) her husband and wife questions and answers. Chris said one of her worst traits is no patience. Well how apparent is it that she has zero patience with Lawson on her vlogs and stories. She said herself from when the boys were a few months old that people are assuming she favours Grayson and it's very apparent she does so she's an evil cow because she's still doing this. A 10 month doesn't understand what sharing is Nikki, or if he see's a rice cake he likes he's going to grab it, he doesn't understand that he needs to finish the one in his hand first. The sadness and emptiness is this boys eyes is heartbreaking and thr worst is yet to come as he gets older and realises himself Grayson is his mommy's favourite and he just seems tolerated by her with very little patience

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nikki,

I keep forgetting to say this.

You constantly go on about this being a "troll site" it is not. It is a "gossip site" last week I came across a positive thread about a youtuber etc. why? because they are real, they don't appear to lie, and they are relatable to their followers.

They aren't someone that I watch but they came up in the list and I clicked on to have a nosey. I wish i could remember the name. I might see if i can find out what thread it was. just to show you that you have the wrong idea about everyone on here.

sometimes I can't log in if i'm reading quickly on train it wont login as signal is poor so might not be in my history.

Reactions: 9
Nikki,

I keep forgetting to say this.

You constantly go on about this being a "troll site" it is not. It is a "gossip site" last week I came across a positive thread about a youtuber etc. why? because they are real, they don't appear to lie, and they are relatable to their followers.

They aren't someone that I watch but they came up in the list and I clicked on to have a nosey. I wish i could remember the name. I might see if i can find out what thread it was. just to show you that you have the wrong idea about everyone on here.

sometimes I can't log in if i'm reading quickly on train it wont login as signal is poor so might not be in my history.
The phoebe and me thread is very positive as she is so real, tells people her struggles and isnt trying to be perfect, in fact she's the total opposite of fopps

Reactions: 4
I watched on hooktube (not to give her another watch on YouTube) her husband and wife questions and answers. Chris said one of her worst traits is no patience. Well how apparent is it that she has zero patience with Lawson on her vlogs and stories. She said herself from when the boys were a few months old that people are assuming she favours Grayson and it's very apparent she does so she's an evil cow because she's still doing this. A 10 month doesn't understand what sharing is Nikki, or if he see's a rice cake he likes he's going to grab it, he doesn't understand that he needs to finish the one in his hand first. The sadness and emptiness is this boys eyes is heartbreaking and thr worst is yet to come as he gets older and realises himself Grayson is his mommy's favourite and he just seems tolerated by her with very little patience
What's wrong with him having two rice cakes anyway?? She's an absolute freak!

This poor lad 🙈 I seriously cringe when I see these staged pictures.
I wonder if the boys would like to face forward in their pushchair...
He could teach all these insta twats a few things about the Instagram leg pose 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s gone to the centre in Milton Keynes. That helter skelter is right by Costa so no wonder she’s there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.