Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 34063
When can we have another get ready with me vlog please fopp? I’m really struggling to achieve this immaculate lip look.
Quick! Someone glue the other bleeping side. Oh and I am pretty certain the boys were trying to focus on the TV she has plonked them in front of since birth rather than engage with them (except for her footage)

She’s a Primark Mrs Hinch.
more like Poundland sale version. Cheap as chips (not to be sniffed at 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hear you sister... I'm the same this week and she is seriously pissing me right off with her fake laugh and her selfish nasty streak I feel so sorry for her boys more and more each week. She can get fucked along with this endo...
Watching her, again, shitting over Lawson has seriously reignited my hate for her. She is a bleeping piece of tit. That poor boy looks lost constantly. He's the twin she wished never implanted in her quest to round up her life. Sometimes infertility is nature's way of saying you just should not have children......I am one of those....cruely (for all parties involved) one caught a month after endo treatment.

I hear you sister... I'm the same this week and she is seriously pissing me right off with her fake laugh and her selfish nasty streak I feel so sorry for her boys more and more each week. She can get fucked along with this endo...
My hole feels like it's trying to walk out of my body from it

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
fopps.png

Who in their right mind would follow her make up advice? is she going for the camo look here? its so bloody patchy and rubbed off in places, so much for her new lighter make up look

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 34074

Who in their right mind would follow her make up advice? is she going for the camo look here? its so bloody patchy and rubbed off in places, so much for her new lighter make up look
She is not attractive.

View attachment 34063
When can we have another get ready with me vlog please fopp? I’m really struggling to achieve this immaculate lip look.
The amount of slap she piles on and she still looks like a farm animal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Fopps getting fashion advice from Tattle -Finally! Nearly fell off my chair at her wearing trainers 🤣 I had to take a second look.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like she’s on a deleting spree again. Her latest post is asking her gullible sheep to tell her what time of day to post her vlogs. It showed 5 posts, but when clicked there was only one. Hopefully people telling her not to bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She previously said she was doing 6pm Sundays. I was expecting one up from today by now... Slacking there Nikki.

Halloween is coming up wanted to get some ideas from your outfits and facial expressions from the vlog... 🕸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is with her hair in the most recent video on her stories? It’s like a footballer’s wife during the 2006 world cup! Hope she gives herself an image (and personality) overhaul along with her rebranding now she’s ditched SW!
It looks so dry aswell 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do love her outfit today though. So much better without the heels!
Probably the only decent outfit she has but I'm not sure about the whole mixing Gucci with Primark look and telling the world.

Do it yes if it's in your budget, but dont shout about it because it will just get you laughed at Nikki. The whole of Gucci SM are literally laughing at the fact you tagged primark And Tesco with Gucci in your outfit. She is just not getting this social media career is she?

It's a good job she saved lots of money her sm strategies are going downhill day by day.
😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus christ, another boring vlog which I watched on hooktube which she will earn nothing from. She should have saved her time editing this video, another pointless vlog as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So i have the cheek to go on a family holiday without any social media and she leaves slimming world, she’s dressing down and got the gucci trainers on!! Blimey ive got a lot to catch up on!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of COURSE she’s got Gucci trainers on. Of course.

We should start a game to see what else we can get her to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why anyone feels the need to wear a bleeping chavtastic Gucci belt? It’s just crazy. Fine on those that can truly afford that lifestyle, but it looks pathetic Ona normal person. Says a lot about you doesn’t it if that’s your statement to the world “look at my Gucci belt I’m so faux riche!! And desperate”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So i have the cheek to go on a family holiday without any social media and she leaves slimming world, she’s dressing down and got the gucci trainers on!! Blimey ive got a lot to catch up on!
welcome back, thought not seen you around, hope you had a lovely hol, pull up a chair and catch up, its been a fun week for lots of threads ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why anyone feels the need to wear a bleeping chavtastic Gucci belt? It’s just crazy. Fine on those that can truly afford that lifestyle, but it looks pathetic Ona normal person. Says a lot about you doesn’t it if that’s your statement to the world “look at my Gucci belt I’m so faux riche!! And desperate”
Gucci belt wrapped round a Primark dress 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.