Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her next video, The Ryan Family Diaries Week 1.

Snooze.
I’d say I’m surprised but considering she is a massive fan of the Mummy Diaries it doesn’t shock me she hasn’t been creative with naming her little vlog series whatsoever. It’ll be the most dull, boring thing I’ve seen yet.

Reactions: 7
I see she STILL hasn’t blown up the play mat with the fishes in it.. shame on you flops 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The Ryan family diaries? pah! I think the world of YT can live without weekly bore fests containing the same drivel each week....

shrieking
jabbing
self love.....a LOT of self love
toddler meals - for her!
a LOT of hair touching
cackling - panto villain style
costa trips
dodgy looking make up
lip smacking
far too much checking out of herself in the lens
staging her boys like little performing monkeys
talking to the boys like they're a nuisance to her
trying (and failing) to be lucy jessica carter/sam faires/billie faires

fopperbollocks fest, been there, got the t-shirt ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't you just love how all of her SM ideas are flawed?

she puts primark and Gucci together...it gets a good laugh.

She decides that now is the right time to start the Ryan family diaries just when family diaries is on the lowest search point on SM for the last 11 years ...Fopps you missed that window licking bus you need to catch a new one love...

She literally knows nothing about social media whatsoever. My career is not even social media and I know more than she does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has her mum chosen that as her name? Doesn’t she have more than one child ffs

Reactions: 8
The Ryan family diaries? pah! I think the world of YT can live without weekly bore fests containing the same drivel each week....

shrieking
jabbing
self love.....a LOT of self love
toddler meals - for her!
a LOT of hair touching
cackling - panto villain style
costa trips
dodgy looking make up
lip smacking
far too much checking out of herself in the lens
staging her boys like little performing monkeys
talking to the boys like they're a nuisance to her
trying (and failing) to be lucy jessica carter/sam faires/billie faires

fopperbollocks fest, been there, got the t-shirt ;)
you could wear the t-shirt for Halloween 🤣 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe favouring the most whiny child is a family trait....poor little boys had to endure that screeching bleep from day dot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For any of her sheep that need clarity....oh and for you too
Foppibollocks 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree completely I am blonde and mine is not grey even when i had ash grey last year for a short time it did not look grey. but she does dress beyond her years and takes her style from the likes of her mum and the blue rinse brigade

Reactions: 6
such a shame we can't hear those cute little baby giggles because of her bloody banshee cackling all over it

Reactions: 7
Do you think on their birthday she will get a banner that says “happy birthday birthday (11 months corrected)”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over her mums insta handle @foppsmum. Cringe. Talk about milking her claim to fame (I use the word fame very sarcastically 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t get over her mums insta handle @foppsmum. Cringe. Talk about milking her claim to fame (I use the word fame very sarcastically 😂)
yeah, she really thinks she's someone special eh? im surprised they don't all have jackets (pink lady from grease style) with foppsmum, foppsnan, foppsauntie, foppscleaner etc on the back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
yeah, she really thinks she's someone special eh? im surprised they don't all have jackets (pink lady from grease style) with foppsmum, foppsnan, foppsauntie, foppscleaner etc on the back
Naturally they would have to be leopard print

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.