Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason this bint has decided to wear trainers is because she knows she's pretty old in terms of being an 'influencer' and she's trying her best to appeal to a younger audience. No ones interested love, you'll never be a 'Lucy Jessica Carter' etc. Just duck off back to SlimmingWorld you hag!

Reactions: 10
The only reason this bint has decided to wear trainers is because she knows she's pretty old in terms of being an 'influencer' and she's trying her best to appeal to a younger audience. No ones interested love, you'll never be a 'Lucy Jessica Carter' etc. Just duck off back to SlimmingWorld you hag!
I read through her comments earlier on the pic whilst enjoying my syns and a long soak. There are several that say she looks younger in the dress and trainers combo. Maybe she will take their advice and stop dressing frumpy like her mother.

Last edited:
Of COURSE she’s got Gucci trainers on. Of course.

We should start a game to see what else we can get her to do.
1. Eat an adult sized portion of food
2. Go see the health visitor for a catch up with both boys
3. Quit fake psychotic laughing
4. Hire an interior designer and spend some savings on making a home for the kids rather than a house of mirrors for your own vain needs
5. Tell the truth
6. On realising you can't achieve 1-5 delete all social media and go cry all the spit out your eyes and after your pity party get a job in Primark for the staff discount

• Haha
Reactions: 31
1. Eat an adult sized portion of food
2. Go see the health visitor for a catch up with both boys
3. Quit fake psychotic laughing
4. Hire an interior designer and spend some savings on making a home for the kids rather than a house of mirrors for your own vain needs
5. Tell the truth
6. On realising you can't achieve 1-5 delete all social media and go cry all the spit out your eyes and after your pity party get a job in Primark for the staff discount
Can we please make number 3 the first one? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha the trainers! 👍It's not 'Simon Says' it's TATTLE SAYS! 😂😂😂 Now be a good girl Nikki & wait for your next instructions on how to try to be less of an asshole 😜👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t get her, brags about primark and Tesco clothing then wears Gucci trainers. I highly doubt they have the money they portray they have, otherwise everything would be branded, not just bags & trainers

• Heart
I just don’t get her, brags about primark and Tesco clothing then wears Gucci trainers. I highly doubt they have the money they portray they have, otherwise everything would be branded, not just bags & trainers
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is dumb as duck. Thinking people will fall for her tit.

Reactions: 7
welcome back, thought not seen you around, hope you had a lovely hol, pull up a chair and catch up, its been a fun week for lots of threads ;)
Thanks lovely! Hope everyones ok! We had a lovely time in Cornwall without any of fopperbollocks :) Bloody knackered now though as taking 4 kids to cornwall without an army of help meant no “me time” ...however will i cope ;) She’s still talking through gritted teeth i see, it feels a bit sudden this slimming world move?! More like she’s had enough and theyve had enough of her also, think its going to bite her on the arse if she thinks shes going to have the successful sm career she dreams of. Dont know about anyone else but seems to me that the smaller influencer is on the way down and had its peak?!

Reactions: 8
Ok so, I am catching up having a bath which is my first wash since Wednesday because I'm a mum of a cruiser but not a twin mum so I should know better! In fact I'm a breastfeeding mum of a nearly 10month old so I should probably be persecuted for being trashed and washing for the first time in a week. But anyhoooo....

I watched her assumptions video and actually logged here to say guys lay off I do feel sorry for her however I've since watched later vids and I'm back to thinking FML she has no idea how actually hard it is for normal people??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here. This woman is actually disgusting. That poor little boy Lawson, his eyes show desperation for attention and Grayson looks bewildered by the crazy woman flapping about in his face. I cannot believe in this day and age anyone can just give up their one day a week ‘career’ to continue to make absolutely shite content for social media. In my daughters class at school, her friends parents are in the police, fire fighters, vets, doctors, nurses, bank workers etc: her kids = errr ‘she peddles out pointless cringe twatness on you tube’. Although that ship will hopefully have sailed by the time they are at school aged 8 (4.5 corrected). My mother in law lives near her on the same estate. We went to MIL for Xmas and got a Morrison’s delivery to her door. Arranged all the way from my phone in Yorkshire. But no they don’t go to her exclusive (pretty basic) estate. Full bleeping fat for you off foppatwat. Its very rare that someone has no redeeming qualities whatsoever but this woman has surpassed all expectation, not relatable at all, not motherly, not humble, not mature (hey there childish passive aggressive giggle) not warm or receptive to any feedback as she is the only person in the world to bear child. I’m just so annoyed that this goon thinks what she does is acceptable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she gets away with lying so much because she doesn’t have any actual friends to pull her up on it. If I lied about things my friends would be like ARE YOU OK HUN? but there’s no one apart from rat boy (who blatantly thinks she’s a dxckhead too but is just there for ease imo) who will pull her up on everything she does and her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she gets away with lying so much because she doesn’t have any actual friends to pull her up on it. If I lied about things my friends would be like ARE YOU OK HUN? but there’s no one apart from rat boy (who blatantly thinks she’s a dxckhead too but is just there for ease imo) who will pull her up on everything she does and her lies.
100% this. My mum would kick my arse if
I went on like she did. My hubby would either leave me or laugh himself to death and my best friends would tell me I’m a massive bleep.

Surrounded by enablers, and they barely have a brain between them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Pram facing camera ✔
Lawson in the front seat, I don’t favour gray gray ✔
Gucci bag the tattlers love to hate ✔
Trainers with dress ✔
Pram toys on show ✔
SEE I’m NOT in a Costa ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t t going to watch her latest vid, but it may entertain me while having a cuppa and some biscuits.

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand why anyone feels the need to wear a bleeping chavtastic Gucci belt? It’s just crazy. Fine on those that can truly afford that lifestyle, but it looks pathetic Ona normal person. Says a lot about you doesn’t it if that’s your statement to the world “look at my Gucci belt I’m so faux riche!! And desperate”
Danielle French
Harry Prickard

Dickheads basically

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.