Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she wearing she looks like a beauty therapist😂 That pink dress is awful🙉 and styled with the clumpy white old lady Primark heels... would love to know who asks for her fashion ideas & tips🤦🏼‍♀️
Slimming world drop out...
20190818_120923.jpg
Screenshot_20190818-121307.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Can someone explain to me, she says she was a manager a d consultant but many a times she said was a team developer so how can you be all three job roles? Or does she just say tit to make herself sound more important?

Reactions: 12
What the hell is with her hair in the most recent video on her stories? It’s like a footballer’s wife during the 2006 world cup! Hope she gives herself an image (and personality) overhaul along with her rebranding now she’s ditched SW!

Reactions: 15
You would have thought she may have vlogged or insta'd her last groups
Wtf is she wearing she looks like a beauty therapist😂 That pink dress is awful🙉 and styled with the clumpy white old lady Primark heels... would love to know who asks for her fashion ideas & tips🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought that dress was a uniform and perhaps she had gone into a job that invovls beauty and make up what with all the 'i have other stuff lined up' but then read what she had put xxx

Reactions: 12
Conceited princess really is the perfect description of her. The contemptuous look on her face as she read the cards, all she was interested in was what presents she had.

This really amused me at the end of her vlog. She’s not 40 you know 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The vlog. It’s awful. Why do we do it to ourselves! 😂😂😂😂😂 just amazing that someone can be that self obsessed. Anyway I can’t get over their bibs ....I burst out laughing at them all covered up. Also, the way she talks to Lawson when he is reaching out for other rice cake, yes others have said she sounds really fed up with him for not doing what she wants. She is very uptight about mess. Wait til those boys start running about and playing football in the house 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The vlog. It’s awful. Why do we do it to ourselves! 😂😂😂😂😂 just amazing that someone can be that self obsessed. Anyway I can’t get over their bibs ....I burst out laughing at them all covered up. Also, the way she talks to Lawson when he is reaching out for other rice cake, yes others have said she sounds really fed up with him for not doing what she wants. She is very uptight about mess. Wait til those boys start running about and playing football in the house 😂😂😂😂
And Wednesday night is going to be a weekend vlog, so exactly like last weekend but with Chris’ family instead of hers! She has committed to 2 vlogs a week, but has nothing to put out there 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she talks to those poor boys, its not natural.........why don't you finish that one before you get another.....what are you doing that for......all said in her stern teacher voice, she talks to them like they're so much older, shes the least maternal person ever, just obsessed with keeping them clean, tidy and immaculate looking for the gram pics, so sad. The only time she has genuine joy in the eyes is when she's staring at herself!

Reactions: 23
The way she talks to those poor boys, its not natural.........why don't you finish that one before you get another.....what are you doing that for......all said in her stern teacher voice, she talks to them like they're so much older, shes the least maternal person ever, just obsessed with keeping them clean, tidy and immaculate looking for the gram pics, so sad. The only time she has genuine joy in the eyes is when she's staring at herself!
Exactly - they're performing monkeys, dolls, fashion accessories, and CASH COWS to her. Shes heinous.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just watched her crappy vlog. All I kept thinking about was how much I would love to punch duck out of her stupid face. She is the most irritating, arrogant, big headed bleep around.

I am pre menstrual (with endometriosis.... because Prikki isn't the only woman on earth to suffer from it) and very very irritable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel bad for Chris. I hope he bags a decent woman soon. He made a big mistake reproducing with her. Now she's got him by the cojones and wallet.

I've only recently noticed this. No idea what's going on there!
She's got invisalign braces. She's boasted about them multiple times. She said her old teeth weren't bad but if you look back they look like a crumbling fireplace. She's bleeping deluded.

Can someone explain to me, she says she was a manager a d consultant but many a times she said was a team developer so how can you be all three job roles? Or does she just say tit to make herself sound more important?
Her pants are on fire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her crappy vlog. All I kept thinking about was how much I would love to punch duck out of her stupid face. She is the most irritating, arrogant, big headed bleep around.

I am pre menstrual (with endometriosis.... because Prikki isn't the only woman on earth to suffer from it) and very very irritable.
I hear you sister... I'm the same this week and she is seriously pissing me right off with her fake laugh and her selfish nasty streak I feel so sorry for her boys more and more each week. She can get fucked along with this endo...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
9189ACA2-EEAA-4260-8AB1-23F6ED9EE98F.jpeg

When can we have another get ready with me vlog please fopp? I’m really struggling to achieve this immaculate lip look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.