Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants a summary of the vlog - it's her sitting down behind a mountain of presents and a fast-forward of her opening them.

I mean 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What a conceited little princess

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that reeked of a desperado psychotic giggling her way through the reality of burning her bridges while everything else is going wrong. Like Arnie I might be back! duck off you spit eyed skank they were clearly smiling in the photos because they're rid of you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'CHRIS THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING FROM THIS PIC I NEED IT TO LOOK GOOD TO MAKE UP FOR ALL MY REPOSTS!!'
'I DUNNO NICOLA.....'
'PASS US THAT JAR OF SCHWARTZ I'LL CHUCK IT ALL OVER THE KITCHEN COUNTER IT'LL LOOK UH-MAZING!!'
View attachment 33934 this looks seriously stupid and contrived.
The mind actually boggles.
I actually thought her counter was just dirty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she sat in her car.... And filmed herself, filming herself?! I laughed 🤣🤣 and that sped up section opening gifts how tacky, keep tit private FFS. Wiping away imaginary tears. We all know you won't be back cos you've probably got some bullshit plan about becoming the biggest social media sensation since Mrs hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So just had a look on her insta page. Spotted a message from a follower and thought I'll have a look at who this is ( because I'm quite intrigued by who these people are that gush over her all day long). So it's a lady with 100's of pictures of her own twins. I just can't help but feel so uncomfortable that literally any random stranger can scroll through 100's of photos of your children. Photos taken in your own home. I'm not even subscribed to insta yet I have been able to do that. Sorry for the moan but this kind or irresponsible tit does my head in.

Reactions: 16
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, is this the end of Slimming Worlds popularity?! So many of the main SW Instagram accounts have just stopped following the plan. Fopperholic is the latest of many. I’m sure slimming world is still turning over huge profits but it must have seen a drop. Now Nikki no longer follows it that’s another promotion loss for them .
This is so true. Slimming World is no longer trendy, people prefer doing diets such as Low Carb, Keto, Juicing, 5:2 ect. She says she's still doing SW but I'd give it a few weeks before we see her cutting carbs anď drinking protein shakes.

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused, just a couple of weeks ago she was for putting the boys in a nursery to focus on herself more then all of a sudden she’s given up slimming world to focus on her boys more? Something’s fishy and I would love a slimming world insider to give us the real reason she’s left Slimming World so abruptly. She’s either left before she was pushed or she does have something else lined up and is just pretending she doesn’t so it looks as though the boys are her priority for a week or two! I don’t think anything she says or does is truthful or sincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf is she wearing she looks like a beauty therapist😂 That pink dress is awful🙉 and styled with the clumpy white old lady Primark heels... would love to know who asks for her fashion ideas & tips🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone wants a summary of the vlog - it's her sitting down behind a mountain of presents and a fast-forward of her opening them.

I mean 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Please say people bought her chocolate 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf is she wearing she looks like a beauty therapist😂 That pink dress is awful🙉 and styled with the clumpy white old lady Primark heels... would love to know who asks for her fashion ideas & tips🤦🏼‍♀️
Half the little older ladies sat with her, oh no having a second glance they seem trendy in comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so she opens her its all about me, bore feast, with a clip of her talking to the boys about her last day. They are so disengaged from her, it’s actually unreal! They look past her and I mean right past her. Even when she calls Lawson, he quickly turns to her but turns away.
And to prove the point about them not feeding themselves, in the high chair they have no bibs, but sat on the floor eating a rice cake, it’s a huge cover all bib 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
So, with the photos she’s just shared on Instagram, is she now admitting that she was a team developer rather than a district manager? There’s a photo with a caption ‘TD day’ and she’s holding a certificate for being an ‘uh-mazing’ team developer.

Also, I’d be really miffed if I’d sent her a private message which had then been plastered on her stories. Presumably it was sent as a direct message rather than a comment on her Facebook/Instagram as the lady wanted it to be private?!

Reactions: 4

I mean 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She's gonna be one of those mums that posts the totally over the top amount of prezzies filling the living room with the tag 'Santa's been!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (She might use more exclamation marks though 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are people saying she’s doing the right thing, getting her framed poems about how important it is to spend time with your children etc etc?! She clearly is not leaving to spend time with her children! It was one day a week for goodness sake! Her career is social media and she clearly has something lined up. She wouldn’t have left if she didn’t. If it was the case that she wanted to spend more time with her babies she would give up work altogether. Social media takes up far more of her time than slimming world ever did! It’s so annoying that people believe her lies time and time again! What is wrong with people 🙈

Reactions: 20
I genuinely thought he was going to tell us she'd become a beauty therapist when I saw the photo!! Where does she get these clothes from?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.