Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite funny that since she got called out on reposting food pics she has stopped posting any meals at all :LOL:

Reactions: 12
She
Oh yeah she had loads of them bars. If she knew she were leaving sw then why did she order so many to sell in group? Perhaps she ordered them thinking it was all tickity boo and then was told to sling her hook 🤔
She probably bought them for herself. Can't imagine her turning up to someone else's groups to buy hifi bars

Reactions: 6
It’s either a big reveal.. which will be hilariously tit or she has realised she literally has nothing of interest to post now she can’t peddle mug cakes and mince meals! When is the 1st birthday? That’ll be chavtastic and something to look forward to!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is killing me waiting for the vlog or pics of her last ever SW group. Nice one Fopps 👍 got us all waiting for the big lols.
Tomorrow’s nights 20 minute vlog of her screeching, lip smacking and fake laughing her way through a session, that should be all about the amazing members but that she has made all about herself! Can’t blooming wait 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
What I don’t get is, you know you have an evening out and you need to get the boys ready for bed etc....but it then gives you no time to eat and get ready! Would you not be more organised and eat earlier, have dinner with the boys? Or was it the perfect excuse not to eat?
And obviously trying to rake a few more pennies in, by just linking her outfits to 21 buttons and not sharing where they are from!

Reactions: 8
What I don’t get is, you know you have an evening out and you need to get the boys ready for bed etc....but it then gives you no time to eat and get ready! Would you not be more organised and eat earlier, have dinner with the boys? Or was it the perfect excuse not to eat?
And obviously trying to rake a few more pennies in, by just linking her outfits to 21 buttons and not sharing where they are from!
What have I missed... did she say she didn’t eat? No change there really 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her mum's post on FB is so awkward... makes me cringe just reading it ... she always refers to her as Nicola too...makes me think she's always in trouble using her 'proper' name not Nikki 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She makes me cringe from head to toe. I’d definitely of blocked my Mum by now if she did this 🤣
My mum never uses emojis and wouldn't dream of writing cringeworthy stuff like this...we message each other privately yknow?! 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 10
Her mum's post on FB is so awkward... makes me cringe just reading it ... she always refers to her as Nicola too...makes me think she's always in trouble using her 'proper' name not Nikki 🤣🤣
She once said Nikki is a name she uses for social media whereas all friends, family and Chris call her Nicola.
I've noticed on her vlogs Chris always calls her Nicola.
duck knows why...maybe she thinks Nikki sounds more cool :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Wonder why she's posted on Facebook but not insta?

I also see on her personal FB page she is selling her belly bandit wrap and undies which were gifted to her. She really is cashing in at the moment, must need to make up her funds now she's not working!

Reactions: 12
My mum never uses emojis and wouldn't dream of writing cringeworthy stuff like this...we message each other privately yknow?! 🤦🤦🤦
My Mum normally only comments on photos of my little girl with the normal ‘beautiful, love her to bits’ usual Mum stuff but not a full blown conversation like a little fan girl 🤣

Reactions: 10
My Mum normally only comments on photos of my little girl with the normal ‘beautiful, love her to bits’ usual Mum stuff but not a full blown conversation like a little fan girl 🤣
My mum is the same, she’ll like my pictures or maybe comment a few words but not gushing long posts every time. It’s so weird. I’m not entirely convinced it’s not Fopps herself on either Facebook or insta.

Though if it is her mum it does kind of explain why Fopps is so immature for her age if that’s the way her mother acts.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.