Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think that she is expecting her members to vote her as Woman of the year? 🤣

Chris works from home on a Thursday afternoon and his parents occasionally come up to “help” him
Yes because Nikki was arsey about the fact that his parents couldnt help the other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hang on if her Mum is on her social team (it seems that this very very self sufficient princess can’t do anything without people to prop up her fragile ego) then who has the twins?!?!

Looks like a number of us had the same thought but are quicker at typing than me 😂

Reactions: 6
So if her mum is at her group, who looks after the boys? Or does Chris not work on a Thursday?
oh she may not be in the social team anymore then since the boys came along🤔. I know someone said on here thinking about it, her mother etc were all there helping out when they attended her group

Chris works from home on a Thursday afternoon and his parents occasionally come up to “help” him
He can't cope either then😂

• Haha
oh she may not be in the social team anymore then since the boys came along🤔. I know someone said on here thinking about it, her mother etc were all there helping out when they attended her group

He can't cope either then😂
I think it’s more they choose to come and visit when she isn’t there 🤣🤣 he took them to the park last week and they had a playmat and swings.
I think he is just as selfish as her, but he seems to put more effort in with the boys 😂

Reactions: 9
I think it’s more they choose to come and visit when she isn’t there 🤣🤣 he took them to the park last week and they had a playmat and swings.
I think he is just as selfish as her, but he seems to put more effort in with the boys 😂
Can't blame them.. imagine their horror at having to go on holiday with it!

Bit late to the party here topic wise but isn't it the case that often 'good' fats (I don't really believe any food is 'good' or 'bad' but I mean avocados and nuts and proper olive oil etc) and complex carbohydrates go a long way towards overall hair condition. I'm so fed up with 'thinness' in life being the goal, surely it's around overall health. If you are thin through not eating enough but tired non stop and your hair is brittle surely that's just counterproductive at the end of the day!? I heard once that an avocado on slimming world is something like 14 syns (I could be very wrong here) which I think is utterly appalling, considering how much nutrition etc is in just half of one. All this replacement food surely actually does nothing for satiety, it just keeps you thin and living within parameters. I've never been to a weight loss group as I don't want to or need to (not showing off, just stating a fact) and I understand they work for a lot of people and if that's your goal then great, but my mother is a 'lifetime member' of weightwatchers, I don't ever remember her not going and I am in my (early 😂) 30s and she's still overweight! I just think it seems so bleak to live like this, and surely now in the age of intuitive eating and body positivity people are moving away from these sorts of things?? 'Diets' seem almost old fashioned in a way??
This is why a lot of these super slimmers end up gaunt and haggard looking and I agree about the hair. They suck out all the muscle tone and good fats out of their bodies with these absurd diet plans, that just make them binge eat in the long run.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just don’t get why every single person in her life panders to her. It is the most odd thing ever.

Even in families where there’s a spoiled one that normally stops when kids come along and is transferred to the kids... it’s the only time that I have ever seen it stay on the adult and the kids are worse off. So bleeping weird.... I honestly can’t wait for this thick cunts demise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice on her post about the pancakes Theslimmingteacher has commented saying it's her sons breakfast too. Another one who was sniffing syns just days after she gave birth. She is feeding him SW based shite too by the looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saying she can't film her group due to confidentiality 🤣🤣 she's sooooo been on here and seen all the stick she got for filming in Costa the other day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Given my long boring day of admin appointments sorting bits and bobs out the circus party in Leamington Spa would have been fun as well 🤣

Reactions: 2
Can she stop fuckin playin with her scraggy dry hair!!! Jesus, between her and keeping kate i dont know who is worse for touching their tatty locks. Oh wait yes i do, fopperbollocks with the screeching false banshee cackle wins hands down🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saying she can't film her group due to confidentiality 🤣🤣 she's sooooo been on here and seen all the stick she got for filming in Costa the other day 🤣
Was going to say this, it’s not ok to film your members in your group. But she can take photos and film in public places, and it’s ok to post complete strangers all
Over her social media 🤷🏼‍♀️😂. Hypocritical much?!

Reactions: 13
Was going to say this, it’s not ok to film your members in your group. But she can take photos and film in public places, and it’s ok to post complete strangers all
Over her social media 🤷🏼‍♀️😂. Hypocritical much?!
And she filmed her group a few months ago. Probably part of the reason for her sacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.