Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now she’s (been) dropped SW maybe she’s trying to blag some #ad for some diet plan.

Let’s hope it suits busy new twin mums!

Reactions: 4
After years working for Slimming World she gives one week notice for her group members, her colleagues and her team developer - hashtag LOYAL!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Woe is me her latest breakfast post 🙄
Conveniently breakfast can be adapted to SW, WW, calorie counting or Marcos, covering your bases there’s aren’t you Fopps.
Remember today at your group it’s Woman of the year not about you

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Woe is me her latest breakfast post 🙄
Conveniently breakfast can be adapted to SW, WW, calorie counting or Marcos, covering your bases there’s aren’t you Fopps.
Remember today at your group it’s Woman of the year not about you
Haha she's definitely got Chris to order her a big boquet of flowers to be delivered mid group and pretend it's from one of her 'fans' 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s with the ‘full fat for them, low fat for you’

duck off! If I want to have full fat cream cheese I bloody will, because I eat like a normal human being and know that one meal with fat in won’t add a stone on!

Because this bint and the rest of slimming world “consultants” are brainwashing society to believe that fat is the devil, yet can fill themselves with “free” foods that are full of sugar and carbs. Bore off Nikki, take a break from social media - look after your kids like a proper parent and go wild and have a sausage!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Worryingly, the pan that the boys ‘magic’ banana pancakes are cooked in looks like it has frylight in it as it is white and foamy and oil definitely doesn’t look like that 😢 ( what’s magic about them? Is it that you didn’t actually cook them and they just appeared on your feed via a previous photo 🤣 )

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I seriously thought about going to her group tonight for a laugh just to see how tit she is but i have back to back appointments today and then plans this evening have wanted to do that for a while as she isnt that far from me, but then I realised that she will have my details and probably stalk me on SM. 🤣 tonight was the last chance to do it anyway but I cant tonight because i am going out for a meal with family for a celebration...and guess what Nikki...I wont be sniffing my syns I will enjoy a meal off-plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Grayson needs baby glasses bless
I find it odd how she used to document all their trips to the doctors when she was worried about their stomach issues.. I don't think I've seen her once say a health visitor has been to see her or am I mistaken 🤔

Reactions: 9
Worryingly, the pan that the boys ‘magic’ banana pancakes are cooked in looks like it has frylight in it as it is white and foamy and oil definitely doesn’t look like that 😢 ( what’s magic about them? Is it that you didn’t actually cook them and they just appeared on your feed via a previous photo 🤣 )
Fryshite! Bloody hell just give them real pancakes 🥞 she will pass on her disordered eating habits to her children. I follow a slimming world leader who feeds their kids quark with sweetener and choc shot 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So many chemicals!

Reactions: 9
Fryshite! Bloody hell just give them real pancakes 🥞 she will pass on her disordered eating habits to her children. I follow a slimming world leader who feeds their kids quark with sweetener and choc shot 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So many chemicals!
Choc tit is TERRIBLE stuff. How anyone can say it’s nice is beyond me!

Reactions: 10
I find it odd how she used to document all their trips to the doctors when she was worried about their stomach issues.. I don't think I've seen her once say a health visitor has been to see her or am I mistaken 🤔
She showed it once! It doesn’t fit in to HER routine. Baby clinic is on a Thursday morning and she has group on a Thursday afternoon 🤷🏼‍♀️. More like she is too scared to take them!

And I’ve just remembered, it’s Thursday, lip smacking stories from the comfort of her car Thursday. Not raining today though Nikki....get that in there before she does 😂😂 get your tissues at the ready for the woe me and my last group day, lip smacking stories!

Reactions: 12
She showed it once! It doesn’t fit in to HER routine. Baby clinic is on a Thursday morning and she has group on a Thursday afternoon 🤷🏼‍♀️. More like she is too scared to take them!
I remember that. well now she has been sacked from SW, she cant use that excuse to not take them next Thursday can she...No doubt she will probably use the time to go to Primark, Tesco, Costa and Subway...she hasn't got the guts to prove us wrong and take the boys to a Health Visitor. Although she could just say that she has when she actually hasn't anyway...we know she lies about everything else so why not that too.

Reactions: 8
Guessing shes been reading here again as I seen the boys are now allowed to use there own spoons and feed themselves? However poor Lawson gets a telling off for not actually eating it 😂🙈
She seems to get annoyed with them if they can't learn a new skill quickly. It can take some time for a baby to learn to get food onto a spoon and then put the spoon in their mouth. You have to show them,help them, encourage and praise them. It seems like she has zero patience with them 😓

Reactions: 6
She seems to get annoyed with them if they can't learn a new skill quickly. It can take some time for a baby to learn to get food onto a spoon and then put the spoon in their mouth. You have to show them,help them, encourage and praise them. It seems like she has zero patience with them 😓
It was probably the first time she had ever done it too, all for the gram!
It’s really sad how she is with them, she wants perfectly well behaved babies, that do everything on a first attempt.
Big shock heading her way.

Reactions: 5

And I’ve just remembered, it’s Thursday, lip smacking stories from the comfort of her car Thursday. Not raining today though Nikki....get that in there before she does 😂😂 get your tissues at the ready for the woe me and my last group day, lip smacking stories!
You can't get rid of the bloody HV where I live! It does really surprise me.

I can't wait for the grand exit!! In her house tour she has SW Margaret's photo displayed I think it was in the office? And likened her to a 'god' the cringy fecker😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder if said photo is now on a dartboard somewhere?? 😂😂 and the trophies are on eBay😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I had a little nose on her tit website the other day and there was an advert for some daft diet to sign up to called noom. I'm assuming ads dont just appear from random on websites?
they do :) it'll be targeted so they know that people who access her page are interested in dieting, therefore they'll get diet ads served to them.

i work in advertising x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.