Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched her latest video? Watched a few minutes.
“I don’t like my hair brassy”
Has she actually looked in the mirror and seen all the brassy streaks she has! Deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking why is the rice on the board not in a bowl or something?
Because it’s for the gram and us 😂😂Lawson doesn’t have a bib on, no way she has let him feed himself. And when she mocked him for not eating the food off the spoon, if he had one more often he would know what to do! She is vile!

Reactions: 9
I think what is clear from her videos of the boys is that she doesn’t interact with them. As their primary caregiver they should really react to her but they don’t. I hate how she screeches at them with a running commentary. ‘Are you feeding yourself?’ No Mum I’m sat here wondering what the duck this thing is that you’ve just shoved in my hand and trying to work out how I’m meant to respond to you as I’m not used to it.

Reactions: 13
Isn't it fascinatingly AH-MAAAAH-ZING that all her you tube video requests are inboxed to her and not public comments?

REMEMBER TO USE HOOKTUBE, PEEPS IF YOU'RE WANTING TO HAVE A LAUGH AT HER VIDEOS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just came across a review on choc shot website by Nikki could not have sounded anymore like she was begging for free choc shot if she tried. haha

https://www.sweetfreedom.co.uk/reviews/#/ (about 2/3 of the way down the page on laptop but may be different on phone)

This is what she said...

Hi my name is Nikki and I’m obsessed with food and shopping, I’m a fopperholic! My passion for food and shopping started 15 years ago. I have always loved food, but that was my problem! I finished college and went off to uni to do a business degree. During my first year I had gained three stone!! With two years left to go I knew I needed to do something about it. My mom and Auntie were both going to Slimming World so I tagged along. I have to confess, I was a bit worried that a slimming group wouldn’t really be the place for me, but from the minute I walked in I was amazed at how welcoming everyone was and how much fun they had. I soon discovered that Food Optimising is all about eating plenty and not going hungry or feeling deprived – there was literally nothing I couldn’t have in moderation. Lager and a bag of crisps were fine – just not ten pints and a family-size pack! I went on to lose 3 stone in 3 months and was hooked!! I’ve been at target now for 15 years and can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did! I loved Slimming World that much I became a Team Developer and a Gold Consultant, I was passionate about helping others. Staying at target meant finding a low syn chocolate fix. When I first tried Choc Shot I was amazed. It regularly features on my blog, Instagram and Facebook pages. I'm constantly being asked about it. For 1/2 syn a teaspoon you just can't go wrong! I have mine with fruit, grapenuts and fat free quark. It's like a cheesecake!! My favourite flavour is the coconut. I have now tried the new Choc Pot chocolate spread and wow! Stunning. I used mine on my pancakes from my channel and in porridge. It didn't last long though as it was so nice!! I tell everyone in my groups and on social media about you. It also featured in a you tube video that's been really popular. Love the stuff!!!!!!!!!' Nikki R
This is just a massive plus for her social media and YouTube accounts. “Pancakes from my channel” how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always think her hair looks in bad condition, bleaching it like that and constant heat is no good for anyone’s hair it looks brittle to me in pictures 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I was thinking why is the rice on the board not in a bowl or something?
To be fair in the early days of weaning (we did BLW) we put the food directly on the tray rather than a bowl because my daughter got distracted. That was at 6 months old though. At least she’s trying with them!

Reactions: 3
I always think her hair looks in bad condition, bleaching it like that and constant heat is no good for anyone’s hair it looks brittle to me in pictures 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hasn't she got one of those dyson hair dryers or air warp things that are meant to be terrible for your hair. I'll admit I spend far too much keeping on top of my greys and really look after my hair. My hairdresser was telling me about a client she has who had fabulous hair in really good condition. Since she's had one of those air wraps she said its dry, brittle and full of split ends.

You can have foils as many times as you like as long as they don't overlap from the previous application. She needs to sack the stylist 😲 No stylist worth their salt would let you go on with such damaged processed hair. Surely they've tried to tell her. She also straightens the tit out of it. She attacks her head with the straightners like she's stabbing a salad with tongs at the Harvester

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn't it fascinatingly AH-MAAAAH-ZING that all her you tube video requests are inboxed to her and not public comments?

REMEMBER TO USE HOOKTUBE, PEEPS IF YOU'RE WANTING TO HAVE A LAUGH AT HER VIDEOS!!
Thanks so much for this. Don't like giving her the satisfaction of watching her videos

You can also use Invidio.us to watch channels - ads are blocked so they don't get the ad revenue.

Both Hooktube and Invidio.us views now count towards the total Youtube views though.

• Wow
You can have foils as many times as you like as long as they don't overlap from the previous application. She needs to sack the stylist 😲 No stylist worth their salt would let you go on with such damaged processed hair. Surely they've tried to tell her. She also straightens the tit out of it. She attacks her head with the straightners like she's stabbing a salad with tongs at the Harvester
The kinks on her crown offend me greatly (from someone who suffers from them and has spent a good proportion of her life creating deep frown lines trying to smooth them out).

Her hair is 1. Very patchy brassy.....2. Very patchy purple......3. Incredibly dry.......who on earth would spend all that money on products for that outcome?

How many products does this bleep use in a day? It's insane. What a thick bastard she is for playing into the hands of these companies, who offer no better than a urine hair rinse.

You can also use Invidio.us to watch channels - ads are blocked so they don't get the ad revenue.

Both Hooktube and Invidio.us views now count towards the total Youtube views though.
Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest post.. She needs a "plan that she will actually follow"
She's gonna either a) do a Joe wicks and pretend she's the master of baby led weaning (cue book/video channel)
B) become an online "nutritionist" aka advise people to eat mug cakes 7 days a week
C) jump on another diet trend, keto perhaps?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.