Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a source who says that what Fopp said happened would never happen as Mothercare dont associate with influencers. My source works for Mothercare and when I told them what Fopp had said they sent this "😂😂😂 that would never happen"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it’s true no wonder Mothercare are in financial difficulties if their staff just give products away to people who walk into store planning to buy them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it’s true no wonder Mothercare are in financial difficulties if their staff just give products away to people who walk into store planning to buy them 🤣
It's not true at all. Mothercare dont associate with influencers and she definitely wouldn't have walked in and just been given something

Reactions: 9
I can honestly say the crappy 16s are currently are the worst so far, but think I’ve been saying that for the last 15 years (and they are twin boys too!) 😂😂
Oh yes..the twatty teens are awful. Going through it myself with 2 at the moment. Hopefully ones near the end now, but the other's yet to start, I've seen enough to know I've been lucky with him so far but i just know the twattishness will land with a vengeance anytime soon

Reactions: 4
so she knew the advice and ignored it anyway but that is to be expected from Fopps...what i dont get is she only got one walker (which is too small anyway), given that she reckons she was gifted one, would she not buy a second? treat the boys fairly you cant just expect them to share surely?

Reactions: 8
I have a source who says that what Fopp said happened would never happen as Mothercare dont associate with influencers. My source works for Mothercare and when I told them what Fopp had said they sent this "😂😂😂 that would never happen"
Have to agree with this they would never be just allowed to tell someone to just walk out with something . It would all have to be agreed with head office . Or they would all be giving stuff to family members. I call bullshit or someone has given her something they shouldn’t have and she now has landed them in trouble. I will email their headquarters and suggest instead of giving free stuff to Instagramers who brag about having cash to pay for cars upfront they should give it to a charity who needs it .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t wait for them to chip her paintwork when they’re bombing about in that walker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If and it's a big if she was given a walker for the boys why wouldn't you then pay for a second?! You know as you have twins 🤔 plus whatever anyone recommends or says hinders development and I hate this phrase 'every child is different and develops in their own time' I will say all 3 of mine had a walker from 4 months old. My eldest walked unaided at 13.5 months old, my second at 10 months old and my third at 10.5 months old. So it just goes to show that walkers aren't bad for all children's development!

Reactions: 5
If and it's a big if she was given a walker for the boys why wouldn't you then pay for a second?! You know as you have twins 🤔 plus whatever anyone recommends or says hinders development and I hate this phrase 'every child is different and develops in their own time' I will say all 3 of mine had a walker from 4 months old. My eldest walked unaided at 13.5 months old, my second at 10 months old and my third at 10.5 months old. So it just goes to show that walkers aren't bad for all children's development!
Too tight to pay for a second.

Reactions: 6
Both boys are obviously too tall to be in that walker 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just despair at how clueless she is 😖
I'm pleased it wasn't just me who thought that, I never used one with either of my boys so I don't know if it's height adjustable?!

Reactions: 3
I'm pleased it wasn't just me who thought that, I never used one with either of my boys so I don't know if it's height adjustable?!
The ones I had for my boys were height adjustable so I would guess most if not all are.

Reactions: 3
It’s only cost £27:50 for a lady that’s got ‘savings’ why not just buy her own, and only one to share 😡😡 Lawson looks very uncomfortable in it and he had red Feet on her stories

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Also mothercare wouldn’t gift them one walker knowing she has bloody twins. That’s just obvious!! I don’t believe anything she says now as it’s probably lies

Reactions: 14
I don’t get the urge to post on here very often but she’s pissed me right off with this walker thing. So Fopps, if you’re reading this (because we KNOW you bloody do) please take note:

1) There’s not debate around them - any HV who does their job properly would say don’t use. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, and no disrespect at all to anyone else on here who’s used them historically, but from a development perspective, they will not help your boys.

2) If what you say happened in Mothercare actually happened, why the duck didn’t you say ‘oh that’s so kind! I’d love to take one to offer as a giveaway on my social media platform, and I’ll buy one for my boys, so you get double the advertising from me’. Because the thing is Nikki, we’re not all in a position to just pop into a shop and buy whatever the hell our whim of the day is - some of us can’t afford it and would genuinely benefit from a freebie.

3) You’re a massive twit. I don’t like insulting people on t’interweb, but in this case, it’s justified.

Apologies for the rant ladies. As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.