Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Nikki duck off, no one cares that Chris has bought them Nike trainers. My boys have Nike trainers, you're not special πŸ€·πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ ALL THE EYE ROLLS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All she needs is a huge playpen, put some toys in it and to let them both get on with it now they're sitting up. She is way over cautious putting pillows behind them all the time, it sounds stupid but you have to let babies topple a bit so they learn reflexes on how to react and steady themselves. It also teaches them to use core muscles. She doesn't need the walker at their age.
Her latest video at 14:10 onwards
Thank you for giving me the exact place and sparing me any unnecessary pain πŸ˜‚ He bloody hates it all I agree, she gets right on his tits. And if he's just trying to be funny... he's really not funny πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
All she needs is a huge playpen, put some toys in it and to let them both get on with it now they're sitting up. She is way over cautious putting pillows behind them all the time, it sounds stupid but you have to let babies topple a bit so they learn reflexes on how to react and steady themselves. It also teaches them to use core muscles.

Thank you for giving me the exact place and sparing me any unnecessary pain πŸ˜‚ He bloody hates it all I agree, she gets right on his tits. And if he's just trying to be funny... he's really not funny πŸ˜‚
She brought a playpen a few months ago, had never shown it made up though. Probably because we completely slated her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh Nikki duck off, no one cares that Chris has bought them Nike trainers. My boys have Nike trainers, you're not special πŸ€·πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ ALL THE EYE ROLLS!!!
Those big bulky shoes are really going to help the boys walk aren’t they?! Might help save pour lawson’s toes though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She brought a playpen a few months ago, had never shown it made up though. Probably because we completely slated her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Her idea of a playpen is probably more like a dog crate from Pets at Home.. can't have them spoiling the velvet now. Bloody hell this woman!

• Haha
1. That mothercare scenario is bleeping ridiculous. How long before she sells it on her fb? Anyone else think she's trying to big herself up and act the celebrity now her careers in the shitter?

2. From reading the comments on here she's def gonna change her mind and deem them unsafe for her boys.... THEN the giveaway will happen πŸ˜…

3. Whyyyyyyy do they need trainers? They're not walking. They are not recommended to wear shoes until confidently walking for 6 weeks. Please Fopps look up the site "happy little soles" for more info regarding this.

Reactions: 15
She even tagged the exact store so if someone wasn’t meant to hand out the inventory to any Tom Dick or Harry she has landed someone in a lot of trouble. But she couldn’t miss the opportunity to declare she was noticed .

• Sick
Another mummy flogger putting her kids in inappropriate shoes. They’re not walking, they don’t need shoes.

Reactions: 10
To be honest from the vlog it looks like Grayson has very much just started crawling. My baby is just slightly younger and is not close to walking- been crawling for two months but it’s only just pulling herself up and cruising around. I certainly wouldn’t be putting her in a walker so I’m not sure where this sudden obsession is from (except from here haha)

Reactions: 5
Just my opinion here but if your going to put them in shoes go get their feet measured properly but doubt they would sell you shoes if they are not walking or that used to be the case at Clark’s Just as a note Fopperbottox .....so what Nike,s !!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just my opinion here but if your going to put them in shoes go get their feet measured properly but doubt they would sell you shoes if they are not walking or that used to be the case at Clark’s Just as a note Fopperbottox .....so what Nike,s !!!!!
That will be the next story! I've just been to Clark's and have been recognised again so I have been gifted one pair of shoes for my twins πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be honest from the vlog it looks like Grayson has very much just started crawling. My baby is just slightly younger and is not close to walking- been crawling for two months but it’s only just pulling herself up and cruising around. I certainly wouldn’t be putting her in a walker so I’m not sure where this sudden obsession is from (except from here haha)
Grayson is MONTHS off walking. My daughter sat up solidly & unsupported at 6 months, crawled at 8 months & took her first steps just before she turned 1.

I’m gonna hazard a guess that one of the boys (probably Grayson) will start walking around Christmas time.

She is going to get a shock my first had her baby Walker from 6 months to about 8 when she decided she could escape it.. there 11 months old look too big all it will take is a little push off the ground and they will be out of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ goos job it was free or would of been a total waste of money jesus

Reactions: 2
I really dont understand why she is buying trainers.... babies should learn to walk barefoot. She really is clueless. She doesnt give a tit about their development or what is best for them just wants to brag about buying Nikes. head.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please lord do not put those clunky trainers on their feet!!!
My boy turned 1 in July & upped & walked on his birthday, big shock for us, his sister didn’t walk until 16 months! So we weren’t expecting it at all.
He has been walking for a month & still in canvas shoes - poor kid has bleeping boats for feet & cruisers didn’t come in his size πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
Grayson is MONTHS off walking. My daughter sat up solidly & unsupported at 6 months, crawled at 8 months & took her first steps just before she turned 1.

I’m gonna hazard a guess that one of the boys (probably Grayson) will start walking around Christmas time.
My little one was crawling at around 8 months but didnt show much interest in walking for a few months but about 11 months she would pull herself up and walk with a push along walker.... we thought oh she'll take her first steps before her birthday and she was actually over 15 months before she walked unaided.

I know all babies are different but those boys are showing absolutely no signs of walking unaided any time soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.