Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says romantic birthday mini break, like the couple who post a load of black Friday deals on their Instagram stories 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping tragic the pair of them, have a day off you pair of plastic arseholes🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why has she photoshopped chins out of some pics but not others? Picture 5 her face looks completely different than the catwalk picture.

Petit chode carrying a DSLR round on a romantic mini break in his manbag & twatterbollox wearing heels with a broken toe. They’re made for eachother.

And as others have said nothing says romance like posting aff links from a swanky cocktail bar

Reactions: 17
Those clumpy shoes again with the toe overhang 🤦‍♀️Why not any of the boots she's bought, she has like 25 pairs?
It's freezing and dirty in Paris, I wouldn't fancy walking the streets with exposed (broken) toes.

Reactions: 17
Still around thank you for thinking of me 😘 still reading everyone's brilliant observations and comments, on the tit show that is fopperbollox😬 I've been in full Xmas prep - it's Killing me! 🤣 nearly done though!

just about to head over to her insta to see what this fruitloop has been upto 🤦🏼‍♀️

Glad you're OK..... and hope you're fully prepped now for Christmas - I'm impressed only just starting !

I see someone has asked her to share a link to her handbag - the black YSL one... Hmmmm does Wellsbourne Market stalls have their own pages ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is full of tit.

Broken toe in them heels 👀 yeah alright

I agree with a previous comment, why buy a bag in selfridges a few weeks ago when she knew she was going to Paris, I'd rather have bought in Paris... 100% her bags are fakes

Where is the strapping then fopps 👀 or am I just blind?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She is full of tit.

Broken toe in them heels 👀 yeah alright

I agree with a previous comment, why buy a bag in selfridges a few weeks ago when she knew she was going to Paris, I'd rather have bought in Paris... 100% her bags are fakes

Where is the strapping then fopps 👀 or am I just blind?
More like BECAUSE she knew she was going to Paris she wanted some more fakes to bring with her.

Do you know what I did when I went to Paris? I didn’t post a single thing because you know I didn’t want people to know our house was empty… coz that’s stupid!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Normal people: "It's agony with a broken toe, so I'll wear a pair of flats until it heals".

Foppertoe "Let's get my 4 inch heels on. They're really easy to walk in"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Normal people: "It's agony with a broken toe, so I'll wear a pair of flats until it heals".

Foppertoe "Let's get my 4 inch heels on. They're really easy to walk in"!
Foppertoe 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if she's got her grenade bars in her YSL bag

• Haha
She's twatting around thinking she's an Insta hun in Paris with her half mast blazer, clumpy shoes, fake bag and botox nose and poor Chelsea and Matt have not had good news from the hospital.... Matt may need more surgery :( Not wishing something like that on Nicola and Chris but why is life so unfair..... two hardworking, kind, loving, nurturing parents who put their kids first.... they deserve a fecking break they really do not that spoilt brat and her lapdog of a husband taking her pics - I'd be actually mortified in case someone saw us posing !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now I love a posh hotel but she just seems to be touring all of the fancy chain hotel bars and posting them on Insta. Paris is full of quaint, independent, amazing bars, cafes and restaurants. Go to some of those! Anywhere she’s been so far she could go to in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
#89 faking it in Paris..fake bag, fake face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage! Fopp’s let it go…

thread suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
#89 faking it in Paris..fake bag, fake face, fake broken toe, fake marriage! Fopp’s let it go…

thread suggestion.

Can I suggest one slight adjustment....... instead of fake broken toe can we say fake broken foppertoe ????? xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.