Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another blazer - I bet she's bleeping freezing..... looks like she has one of her many coats over the chair.... really not sensible walking round Paris clothing is it ? x
I thought that, a bare neck and what looks like nothing under a bright pink blazer? (I'm younger than her and would never wander around freezing Paris in that! I knew she'd try and our dress the Parisians but get it wrong) And she also ends up in an Italian pizza place...in Paris 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought that, a bare neck and what looks like nothing under a bright pink blazer? (I'm younger than her and would never wander around freezing Paris in that! I knew she'd try and our dress the Parisians but get it wrong) And she also ends up in an Italian pizza place...in Paris 🙄
I thought that ..... in an Italian restaurant..... drinking Steins of beer as if she was at a beer festival in German ... dressed like she's going on a granny cruise on the Thames in Paris..... no wonder her followers and dropping by the hour shes not really showing the best of Paris to her sheep is she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to go on about French fashion (I just love how effortlessly stylish they look!) But this is winter Parisian fashion. I imagine she's walked past these naturally stylish women and freaked out then thrown on her smart garish blazers and designer bags, but just can't quite compete. I'm sure she does stand out in her 'Housewives of Warwick village' but she'll be a fish out of water in Paris.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chris isn't ageing very well is he. He'll look like an average 40 something bloke, while she'll look like Madonna if she carries on

She looks a prick in those blazers. Her camel coat, roll neck, jeans and boots would have been so much better

Reactions: 21
To be fair I think I ended up in an Italian for a pizza one night when I was in Paris, purely for a cheap easy meal. But then again I wasn’t touring all the expensive hotel bars 😂

Reactions: 8
Sorry to go on about French fashion (I just love how effortlessly stylish they look!) But this is winter Parisian fashion. I imagine she's walked past these naturally stylish women and freaked out then thrown on her smart garish blazers and designer bags, but just can't quite compete. I'm sure she does stand out in her 'Housewives of Warwick village' but she'll be a fish out of water in Paris.
Oh my I’m Paris chic the grey coat one is me 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Chris was probably hoping to take in some of the historical places of interest and a few art galleries, but Fopps has dragged him round the shops and bars, insisting on taking multiple gram photos. This is why he looks bored, they probably don't speak much and he was hoping she'd put the phone down and just enjoy their holiday. She's not missing the boys, but I suspect he wishes he was at home with the kids.

Reactions: 10
So new Covid rules. They need to isolate and PCR on day 2 of return and remain in isolation until they get the results

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was half-way up a ladder today and needed my husband to check some details about curtain pole measurements I had saved as a screenshot on my phone.

His face was bleeping hilarious as he saw this one (I'd not deleted it after posting yesterday) - he was like "bleeping hell who's this fat-nosed shiny bint in your phone?"

Honestly, I nearly fell off the ladder laughing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.