Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got up at 5am this morning, got myself ready for the day and then woke my 3 sons at 6am. I helped them get washed and dressed, gave them breakfast then we all left the house just after 7am. It was still dark, 2 degrees and the moon was still shining brightly in the sky. We walked 5 mins or so to the bus stop and waited for 20 mins for the bus (we were all cold but all 3 of my boys were wrapped up warm with wooly hats, gloves, winter coats, hoods and a blanket for my youngest in his pushchair) We then rode the bus for around 15 mins and got off before a short walk to our destination... Aldi! We then stood and queued for 40 mins in the seriously cold weather. Again we were all cold but my children at least were dressed for the weather. At 8am we entered Aldi and I managed to get my children a soft toy each from the Aldi Christmas advert plus the story book A Christmas Carrot - based on my favourite story ever... A Christmas Carol. We then walked the 15 min journey to school arriving 15 mins before the gate opened. To keep our minds off the freezing cold we played eye spy. Once the gates opened my eldest raced to the front of his line, later telling me how he wants to get to school super early every day. My middle son was upset we couldn't get the bus to school from the shops. I then walked a further 10 mins to drop my youngest to my parents so that I could go to work. Then I walked home had a quick hot drink then walked to work to do my days work in a secondary school. Once done I got home for 20 mins then back on the school run to pick my boys up. Back home again and it's an early T as my eldest has ballet. My husband takes him whilst I stay home with our younger two. I get those two ready for bed on my own just in time for my eldest to get back and tell us about his ballet class. Once he's ready for bed I read them all a story from the new book we bought from Aldi this morning... A Christmas Carrot. And then it's bed time but none of them will go to sleep as they are all excited about our adventures today. Finally I sneak out of their shared bedroom around 8.30pm. It's been a long day for all of us but at least none of us wore a jumper saying "ALDI" across the front 🤣
You should have an insta because this sounds more interesting than anything I've seen from any of the insta huns!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You should have an insta because this sounds more interesting than anything I've seen from any of the insta huns!
Totally! Sounds like a really nurturing day. Your kids will feel loved and valued. Fopps twin boys will constantly be sending her bad moods…her resentment, her frustration, her anger and sadness.

She thinks she’s putting on a show of dream family but it’s so false.

Same with her marriage. This trip is complete damage limitation but it won’t last long.

Reactions: 14
God she is so braggy!!!!
Stop trying to show off no one is impressed in fact we all feel sorry for you. Your in Paris with your husband & your too busy trying to show off.
we have just got back from a week in Tenerife staying with my parents & we were lucky enough to go out for an all you can eat Chinese buffet & we were too busy enjoying ourselves & talking with no children interrupting or trying to eat our food & I didn’t take a single photo in fact we agreed phones away while out that is how you spend quality time with some one you love. In fact it was so lovely we did it again on or last night. My parents watched my children so we could have quality time & not so we could go clothes shopping. From those conversations we have so many plans going forward.
I hate to imagine what sort of conversations they have

Reactions: 15
Why does she need a smart black coat? For what purpose?
And why does she need to share it whilst on her Birthday trip to Paris!
bleeping saddo 🤡

Aww thank you 🙂 I do have an Instagram account (well two, one is for hate watching old Flops lol) but my main one unlike Fopperholic I have on private with just a few family and close friends as followers as I post pictures of my children (I have it as a sort of photo album really)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
ANOTHER new coat?! How does she “need” a new smart black coat.. doesn’t she literally have about 20 coats?! Her spending habits are insane. How do they afford it all?!

Gosh their romantic/birthday break to Paris must be exciting if she is posting about yet another coat, Nikki how many coats does one person need? Put your phone away, enjoy Paris and your husband and post when you get home, if you really must. Sad, sad lives.

Fopps buys momentarily happiness.The feelings are fleeting, so she constantly has to buy, buy , buy.Her life is devoid of contentment, friends, feeling worthy and her marriage is empty.She chose to have her much wanted miracles because she was told she couldn’t have children.That hasn’t panned out as she imagined.No blonde pretty little girls for her, just 2 average performing monkeys.I could go on but I need a cup of tea,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she that desperate for money she’s posting an affiliate link whilst away on a supposed romantic birthday break. What a sad life! Bet they’ve both been glued to their phones for most of the time they’ve been in Paris.
Her spending is off the scale! How many coats does one person need!

How does she know the coat is so nice without buying it!
I bought a coat online, saw it in store before it arrived n I had doubts about it! Wasn’t as thick as I thought it was! So I wasn’t that excited when it turned up! I got the wrong size really but the size
Down would of made it feel to snug with layers on n the sleeves would of been to short!
I like the coat now but it took me a while!

Reactions: 9
I bet Chris is having a ball. Shop, shop, shop. Sniff some bakery products and then eat a salad with no dressing. Hoot laughing non stop at nothing funny. More shopping. Sniff a few more calories. Phone and social media . A thimble full of wine. Sleep. Line drawn Monday after she estimates that’s she put on at least 8lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All the way to Paris to then walk around the shops!

yes shopping in Paris is wonderful if you can afford it! (Which she can’t) but want about all the culture in Paris that she could go see!

Chris won't be allowed anywhere near the Moulin Rouge that's for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Let’s get our placement product in , my fake(real)YSL bag, what a pathetic waste of space is she !

Reactions: 10
I honestly feel like Nikki might not be neuro-typical.

I might be wrong.
I’m inclined to agree with you. Her behaviour is very peculiar for a 41 year old mum of two! Never known someone as obsessed with spending money, so restrictive with their eating, so unmaternal and cold to her kids yet manically happy about ridiculous things like trash TV, and behaving like a teenager fawning over Z list “celebrities”. Her issues are going to rub off on those poor kids.

Reactions: 14
Still dying at Chris in the UCLA sweatshirt all the insta huns are wearing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.