Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That black Gucci bag is not from their current range. I think we are supposed to be believe it came out of the Selfrdiges bag?

1) is a cheap knock off it looks like one. Gucci use calf leather and it’s thicker than that. The side profile is skinny and looks too hard to be authentic.

2) all the knock off accounts on insta supply fake Selfridges bags as part of the the packaging.
Didn’t someone spot she was following one of those accounts? Why would you unless interested in them.

I do wonder if Chris realises what she’s doing and what he makes of it. I would be uneasy knowing my spouse could lie so easily & go to those lengths.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t someone spot she was following one of those accounts? Why would you unless interested in them.

I do wonder if Chris realises what she’s doing and what he makes of it. I would be uneasy knowing my spouse could lie so easily & go to those lengths.
yes I did I!!

Reactions: 10
So she has “apparently” gained nearly 800 folllowers overnight?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Wonder if that’s off the back of her buying and her plugging that money mum women x

Do you know what I’m such a crap mum. All I did today was bake cupcakes, watch films then after boys nap we went to the park around the corner. How will my son cope without going to big expensive days out every day! How will he cope with not riding on rides every time he goes out 😱 will someone please think of my child!!! He’s living such a deprived life 🙄.

Also saw this on TikTok and instantly thought of Fopps. Was in two minds to post as Fopps doesn’t even deserve the message but figured I would in case any Tattlers needed to hear it.

View attachment 825742
Thanks for sharing this! Love your attitude to being a mum. You’ve got it nailed x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes his body language is so obvious he is not interested

Tell me you are pissed off without telling me your pissed off! His bleeping face 😂 why would you even post that 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Put a beard on favourson and he is Chodes double she will hate it sqintson looks more like her

Reactions: 15
I bet everyone in the restaurant is just thinking what an utter douchebag she is filming on her phone. And why would anyone want to see a Selfridges bag or her Gucci handbag? Reminds me of teenage girls bringing their P.E kit to school in a Jane Norman bag back in the day 🤣
Omg I used to have lots of those Jane Norman bags 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes his body language is so obvious he is not interested

Tell me you are pissed off without telling me your pissed off! His bleeping face 😂 why would you even post that 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Came here to post the same screen shot! It also filters to give him a lovely set of lashes, stoonin 😂

And what's with the desperate need to show she owns designer things? The line up photo is cringeworthy. The Gucci bag is I think real from her Bicester village trip, but is a poor mans version of the Gucci Marmont (imo) and I don't think it looks luxury at all, would rather save and get a Marmont if I was going to ever save to buy a Gucci bag. The YSL is a fake.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Fopperholic #87 boys out again, no fun in their eyes, Fopps tries to keep up perfect family lies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Came here to post the same screen shot! It also filters to give him a lovely set of lashes, stoonin 😂

And what's with the desperate need to show she owns designer things? The line up photo is cringeworthy. The Gucci bag is I think real from her Bicester village trip, but is a poor mans version of the Gucci Marmont (imo) and I don't think it looks luxury at all, would rather save and get a Marmont if I was going to ever save to buy a Gucci bag. The YSL is a fake.
fopps.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is nothing more tragic than someone placing their “designer” bag on the table to accidentally end up in the pictures.
Sadly everything about flops screams ima desperate Middle Aged women trying to show off. She’s had 3 weekends away from her children on the bounce.
That’s more than Iv actually left my kids. I’m probably just bitter as I don’t have childcare like she does but jeeez she’s selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 24

The ysl is def fake. I’d put money on that Gucci to be fake as well. If it wasn’t where is the box? Why is it in a selfridges bag? My designer bags etc from selfridges come in the brands bag. She’s so desperate that she would drag a dupe with her to stage as a gift. Three weekends in a row she’s left her kids to treat herself.

Reactions: 17
The ysl is def fake. I’d put money on that Gucci to be fake as well. If it wasn’t where is the box? Why is it in a selfridges bag? My designer bags etc from selfridges come in the brands bag. She’s so desperate that she would drag a dupe with her to stage as a gift. Three weekends in a row she’s left her kids to treat herself.
It wouldn't be so bad if she actually deserved it but she hasn't done anything but pose for years...that isn't work that is loving yourself.

Reactions: 14
I don't mean to be a mean witch about her kids, but they really remind me of Village of the damned? These ones. They have a haunted look about them? I guess just bleeping tired a lot! Plus the ice blue eye filter she puts on doesn't help 😂
Thats exactly what faveson looks like when she puts the ice blue filter on his eyes.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.