Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck did other son not get any sweets thrown in his bucket? His little face😢 he was waiting for them.
Just noticed that. Poor little sod looks dead happy until that bit and he’s then wondering where his are. She’s vile! They’re nothing but performing monkeys to her.

Reactions: 18
No one:

Not a single person:

Fopps: I bleeping LOVE YOGHURT!!!!!!!

She's off her rocker buying that amount of 0% plain Greek yoghurt. It's like a binge eating surely?
I'm surprised she hasn't got the boys on the fage junior yoghurts, also on offer in Sainsbury's Nikki!!

Reactions: 15
Came to say the same thing

Who the heck actually buys that much yogurt? Where does it all go?

Does she have a separate fridge yogurt 👀 a fage fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when lots of the instahuns were advertising the Fage rubbish and poor old Fopps got missed out? Bet this is part of a new Blitzkreig campaign to get them to notice her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fage is actually horrible in my opinion the Aldi rip off version is so much nicer! Must be payday for old fopps primark haul and £11 on yoghurt what a blow out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she ate bigger portions of her meal she wouldn't need to eat two yoghurts a day.
Exactly. When I did slimming world I eat 3 decent sized meals a day and lost weight easily. I mean there’s alot of other problems with it but on that side of things I wasn’t eating yogurt every hour 😂

DOES SHE EVER STOP SHOPPING???

I literally can’t believe how wasteful she is. With a climate crisis looming she’s chucking cheap clothes and yogurt pots into landfill like there is no tomorrow, it infuriates me!

Reactions: 22
Came to say the same thing

Who the heck actually buys that much yogurt? Where does it all go?

Does she have a separate fridge yogurt 👀 a fage fridge
Knowing her kitchen design skills she's probably got a fage fridge in the bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that yoghurt is disgusting. She has got to be eating about 3 of them a day with the rate she shows she is buying them as I’m sure she must by 10 at a time. She never shows what the boys eat any one think that at dinner she just bungs then summit in the oven & then bam straight on to the table for them. I just find it so odd she doesn’t eat with them when she is a SAHM. I work 48 hrs a week & when ever I’m home we all have a family meal & always eat when my kids do as that’s what families should do

Reactions: 21
DOES SHE EVER STOP SHOPPING???

I literally can’t believe how wasteful she is. With a climate crisis looming she’s chucking cheap clothes and yogurt pots into landfill like there is no tomorrow, it infuriates me!
It's really gross to watch isn't it, she is so wasteful and seemingly totally unaware of what's going on in the world right now? Either she's too busy obsessing about herself to read the news, or she just doesn't care. I understand she doesn't want heavy stuff on her platform and it's all about PoSItiViTY!!!!!, but her actions are pretty telling with the constant shopping hauls.

Her latest post with her #foppsfinds🤣 I love how she has made sure the labels are showing the size 6,8 or xs on 90% of the items 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think this has been said before but she must have given herself thrush from all the xs clothes she buys/wears and is using the yogurt for that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
‘Don’t you just love it when the kitchens been cleaned and they want to play with sand?’

Not ‘Don’t you love when you’ve just cleaned the kitchen and they want to play with sand?’

still getting the cleaner in then Nicola?
I love this sand as it’s so easy to clean up. Quick hoover and it’s done

I think this has been said before but she must have given herself thrush from all the xs clothes she buys/wears and is using the yogurt for that 🤣
This has to be made into the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.