Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those asda meals for one she's now pushing are crap, I slid one of the tex mex ones out of the cardboard sleeve to look at it and no joke it had 3 and a half tortilla chips in it as a portion, we were howling with laughter at it...then again that's about right for her! although we all know she just takes pictures and runs for insta content

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also she has a spare room so could just hang clothes
In there on a clothes horse like any other family
Nobody actually “needs” a tumble drier. We all have loads of washing, but of course she has twins, that two boy’s 😉, so she will need it more than anybody else! If she hung it out in the summer, she wouldn’t need to put so much pressure on her drier!

Reactions: 13
Never mind creaming yourself after having your facial(free I don’t doubt) get your sore throat checked, it may be COVID.My husband tested positive on our return from our break in Devon.He only had a cold , but unlike Fopps we were responsible and got tested
Came on to say this - been coughing for days but wouldn’t dream of getting a covid test!! 😡

Reactions: 12
I'm actually pissing myself that her drier is broken... it was only the other day that I mentioned her "famous tumble drier" because her new red jumper looked like it had been for a spin already 😄 her electric bill must be absolutely sky high

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chelsea absolutely rocking the 'body suit' like Fopps as prancing in her playroom in...... she's teaming it with leather trousers, blazer and decent heels !! She looks stunning x

Reactions: 24
Chelsea absolutely rocking the 'body suit' like Fopps as prancing in her playroom in...... she's teaming it with leather trousers, blazer and decent heels !! She looks stunning x
I’ve never really follower her. Yeah she might not have as much money but you can tell there is genuine affection and love in her family. That is priceless. https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODczMzk1NzQ3NjU4NDIy?utm_medium=share_sheet

This compared to Fopps gender reveal. No screaming had another waiting just joy and laughter! x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought you weren’t allowed to use Nikki’s favourite term ‘prinvite’ (when she actually declares tit like this) anymore? Yet she’s used it on the freebie facial.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if she isn’t doing it on purpose, the fact it looks like she’s making an absolute twit of fopps daily is what I am here for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And not one bit of vanity or eye bleeping in sight ... fancy that eh fopperbollox 🤭

I've always said, it's not what she wears as such, it's how much she shows off and absolutely loves herself that turns people off. Like the story about her skin after the facial, she was gagging for people to tell her how young and beautiful she looked 🤢🤢🤢🤢 ugly on the inside and out!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even if she isn’t doing it on purpose, the fact it looks like she’s making an absolute twit of fopps daily is what I am here for 🤣
It came as no suprise to me that Nikki Ryan hasn't liked or commented on it either. She will be seething that not only does Chelsea look a million times better (without even trying too) but she also has almost 4k likes compared to the 1.7k that Nikki got for a very similar outfit.

The jealousy is strong with this one 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I accidentally came across that SWjude and it seems someone seems to have copies her grid posts it blatantly obvious regards clothes. How old is this Jude woman. She looks 100% better than old Nikki Ryan that’s for sure

Reactions: 9
I accidentally came across that SWjude and it seems someone seems to have copies her grid posts it blatantly obvious regards clothes. How old is this Jude woman. She looks 100% better than old Nikki Ryan that’s for sure
I noticed this, I started following Sophie Jude recently and unfollowed fopps. Sophie, I think she's a bit Marmite but she's beautiful, she looks great and is relatable. She's gained a little weight and still is stunning and looks amazing. She seems a lovely mum too to get Beautiful daughter

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.