Fopperholic #85 four accounts, not a penny to her name, all because her contents lame lame lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have been fighting a lot on holiday hence why she was having lunch on her own allmakes sense now.

Reactions: 19
They must have been fighting a lot on holiday hence why she was having lunch on her own allmakes sense now.
That was my first thought, you just wouldn't would you?! All because they had to look after their own kids for a week!

Two selfish people in a relationship will never work

Didn't he buy her gym wear for her 40th too? I found that a bit odd. Bet she was fuming deep down 😄

Reactions: 16
I bet Chris is loving life. He’s probably had pizza for dinner without some form of comment 😂 not having to watch tit reality.
Let’s see what her birthday brings if they don’t go for a weekend away soon then we know something is up. Let’s face it she hasn’t had a weekend with chris in a while

Reactions: 17
Chris has no idea who is wife is by now surely! I mean I can’t tell - here are 2 recent pictures from her grid. Same person apparently. Although I’m sure the minute she opens her mouth he knows for sure!! 😂

E456F9C9-09FC-4F19-95A9-AB56FF23845C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
#86 All is not as it seems on Fopps Instagram,The perfect life, size xs but husband doesn't give a damn!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If her and Chris spilt I actually think she’d have a breakdown

Reactions: 13
If her and Chris spilt I actually think she’d have a breakdown
Yes I was just thinking her life has appeared perfect and she's never been in the trenches with a difficult situation before, will be interesting how she deals with a tit card dealt. No one escapes them, that's life! But she appears to have gotten to 41 without any real life problems?

Reactions: 16
Chris has no idea who is wife is by now surely! I mean I can’t tell - here are 2 recent pictures from her grid. Same person apparently. Although I’m sure the minute she opens her mouth he knows for sure!! 😂

View attachment 802375
In that second once she looks manic. Like MANIC! She has some eye issues fit sure hence why she goes mad about Graysons eyes as she passed it on.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion, short and to the point

Fopperholic: utterly bleeping tragic
Love this suggestion

If this one doesn't get enough votes this time suggest it again, as it's literally always applicable to Nikki Ryan Fopperholic no matter what tit she is peddling from month to month

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I completely forgot she mentioned lincoln. Shes a 20 min drive from me right now. Wonder If I listen really hard I may hear her cackle all the way from here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Feel like bleeping crying( sorry about the swearing) Hubby has been tested positive for Covid , we have tried to keep ourselves safe for 19 months and doubled jabbed.Fopps swans around as everything is normal and she has done since the start of the pandemic 😷

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Feel like bleeping crying( sorry about the swearing) Hubby has been tested positive for Covid , we have tried to keep ourselves safe for 19 months and doubled jabbed.Fopps swans around as everything is normal and she has done since the start of the pandemic 😷
Sorry to hear that hope you have a speedy recovery

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.