Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I only know about tattle because of people like her. I had a look thinking it was going to be really bitchy when really the threads I’ve read are calling people out for the lies they are peddling
I felt so guilty when I first came to look here; ready to see the dregs of society and their horrendous outpourings. The I was like “Hang on a cotton-pickin minute-it’s just a bunch of witty, observant, articulate people who shine a light on influencers’ shady tricks and blatant lies!” Never left....

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Slimem

46B7FF21-2FB4-43CA-B030-71EF23FAB2BE.jpeg

Just saw this- made me think of her, can’t wait for her pumpkin patch photos this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Buggeroff

VIP Member
What makes this worse is they dressed the boys up, they put them cars into their boots they drove to Warwick and they walked and the boys drove around the park looking like absolute idiots. All for content.
people would of been laughing at them. Its screams attention look we have twins

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Wotsit

VIP Member
Oh Fopps what bullshit are you believing now! 🙄
What does she actually think will happen too tattlers if they are 'outed'? Does she expect the police to arrest people and charge them because we said her jacket looks shit and she filters her photos? Will we be forced to do a walk of shame past her exclusive estate whilst she rings a bell at us?

That page is also making a mockery of people with genuine mental illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Joeybear

From what I’ve heard on the Warwickshire rumour mill Chris has had enough and may have already moved on…..watch this space ladies watch this space… Enjoy your weekend Fopps as imagine the shit will hit the fan soon!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Misssj80

VIP Member
She's so self indulgent. Imagine being so enthusiastic about an extortionate advent calendar when so many people will struggle around Christmas time (meanwhile encouraging others to buy them to help line her pockets). She's already got hundreds of pounds worth of beauty products. How about donating some excess to a food bank for people that need them?
so many of these expensive advent calendars are being advertised at the minute, oh it's ONLY £60, ONLY £80 etc. Only!! That £60 buys my families food shop for the week. It's ridiculous, I'll stick to my £2 chocolate one

• Heart
EEE0AF72-E48B-40CC-A8F2-7EB96E8F2115.jpeg

Look fantastic will not get another penny out of me! Gifting this twat free stuff when people who actually graft pay! Fuck off with your 20%

• Angry
  • Sick

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Not to bring this up again, but the fact Nicola Ryan is more than happy to accept blind praise all the time but calls anything else bullying is why people post here. She likes to say she is a business, well, if that's so then this is just a version of Trip advisor, Trustpilot (I'd even say there's worse on there with v angry people!) or even a bunch of mates annoyed by someone they know, who lies and parades about like her life is perfect, just chatting about it! That's just human nature, it's mostly funny here, we all don't appreciate the influencer culture, or at least, her ridiculous excuse for influencing 😂

If we're not allowed to criticise on a forum with no contact with these influencers, then what do they want? No one allowed to voice negative opinions about them online or we get outed? Nicola likes to say if you don't like me, don't follow me. I don't follow her, but her account is public so people can see her, she wants this and often aims stupid pass-agg quotes at us here. She can always make her account private l(ike mine) if she's being so terribly bullied? Seems she just wants to be adored and admired, but if anyone dares suggest anything else or call her out for being totally irresponsible with the disordered eating she posts, she cries abuse.

• Heart

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I only know about tattle because of people like her. I had a look thinking it was going to be really bitchy when really the threads I’ve read are calling people out for the lies they are peddling

Realslimshady

I hope she got permission from the other parents at Little Kickers to put their pictures on SM. I recognise my friends son on it!

• Wow
  • Sad

Beckyboo85

Can’t be that sick if you can put stories on Insta telling people how sick youve been. But to then put a post on with an essay underneath explaining how sick you are and also add a story so people know to view a post about how ill you are. In summary, you’re not that sick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Slimem

I thought about poor fopps today.

I went shopping with my daughter (10), got a sausage rolls or lunch, then went to my best friends for a couple of cocktails, and went home for some pizza and Prosecco whilst watching strictly. We had a great day. Not once did I count a calorie, measure my wine or worry about buying an xs or sizing down. I just had a brilliant time with people I love the most in the world.

Poor fopps is on the treadmill of having to be thin and instaworthy while her whole life passes her by. No one actually gives a shit how many pounds she’s lost or gained. If she died tomorrow the only thing people could say is that ‘she lost 3 stone in 3 months’.

I actually feel really sorry for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I do c25K I love it I get my big booty of the couch walk to the fridge and consume 5k in calories never felt better!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34