Fopperholic #85 four accounts, not a penny to her name, all because her contents lame lame lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the movement is growing fast. Yes Nikki, tattle is gaining followers.

The only people being outed are those who have made it easy to identify them. Remember, many people called you out from the personal profiles in the first place, you blocked and deleted them.

Reactions: 19
Lol the movement is growing fast. Yes Nikki, tattle is gaining followers.

The only people being outed are those who have made it easy to identify them. Remember, many people called you out from the personal profiles in the first place, you blocked and deleted them.
on the post she’s linked they have screenshots from tattle? Is it trolling if your not communicating with the person at all but writing on a public forum?! I don’t think anybody should send abusive DMs to anybody regardless of what you think of them but I’m not sure tattle is trolling? Sometimes I think people can be a bit out of line with some comments on here but using screen shots off tattle to showcase the online bullying is a bit of a reach

• Wow
Reactions: 23
on the post she’s linked they have screenshots from tattle? Is it trolling if your not communicating with the person at all but writing on a public forum?! I don’t think anybody should send abusive DMs to anybody regardless of what you think of them but I’m not sure tattle is trolling? Sometimes I think people can be a bit out of line with some comments on here but using screen shots off tattle to showcase the online bullying is a bit of a reach
Most people who comment on tattle never directly contact or message the person they are commenting on. So if the influencer didn't come here to read out of their own vanity they'd have no idea what was going on

If she truly didn't care what was being said she wouldn't even mention it or this new account that is trying trying whip up a frenzy

Reactions: 23
What's this supposed to be about ?
A growing cult of instagrammers/influencers who think that an instagram profile is going to hunt down all the tattle trolls and out them to the public 😏

These people haven't had such a knicker fizz since the swipe up was invented

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm not sure people having opinions about someone and voicing them is trolling?
Does that mean if you go to a restaurant and the service and food are crap you have to #bekind and leave a 5* review?

Also, it's not bullying if it's written on a gossip forum? And no where has she posted anything on those screenshot that isn't from tattle.

I am assuming that the tweets she's referring to are not something she wants made public. But they're OK because "she's learnt"
Notice how we're not seeing screenshots of those tweets.
I detest this double standards.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure people having opinions about someone and voicing them is trolling?
Does that mean if you go to a restaurant and the service and food are crap you have to #bekind and leave a 5* review?

Also, it's not bullying if it's written on a gossip forum? And no where has she posted anything on those screenshot that isn't from tattle.

I am assuming that the tweets she's referring to are not something she wants made public. But they're OK because "she's learnt"
Notice how we're not seeing screenshots of those tweets.
I detest this double standards.
Where is this please, I can't find it and I'm well confused

Reactions: 9
Oh fopps, what a shame you are feeling so poorly

However I was under the impression you live in an exclusive gated community for which no supermarkets can do deliveries?

Also why the bloody hell would you do housework, cook, EXERCISE when poorly

Is that just me or is it plain strange that she has exercise on the brain when sick πŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah I think putting screenshots of tattle is a huge reach tbh. People don’t HAVE to read here πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

However if the trolls are writing bad reviews on trust pilot or her business page and getting to her there that is out of order and I imagine they can get in trouble for that. Tattle should stay on tattle.

Reactions: 16
Didn't someone comment in the last thread, how it's bizarre none of them are ever ill and now she's suddenly ill?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.