Fopperholic #85 four accounts, not a penny to her name, all because her contents lame lame lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris didn’t like or comment on that lived up post. Wonder if he has changed the password to his account 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God if that’s true it makes her last grid post extra cringe!! That won’t age well if they do break up.

Give it till after Christmas then after she's showed off they tat she's bought.

Also the soppy couple pics the other day were a cover that things are OK but are not.
I thought that. Especially with her post on the first date. It’s almost reminding him of what they had in the honeymoon period. She’s almost trying to joke saying she doesn’t regret it but he might. Of course he regrets it. She’s a drain…she’s gone from being fun if a bit controlling to fill on selfish psych witch. Putting her wants over that of her kids or taking into account his wants.

If they spilt he’ll probably go for shared if not full custody. Her lack of being able to cope on her own will be used. The thing is she’ll have loads more me time but will have to see and hear him with another woman.

She will sell it as tho she lost herself in her marriage and needed our. Blah blah blah.

I think she will go fullon gold digging with an older business man.

Think this girlie weekend will be a lot of cheerleading her into being an independent woman and drunken crying. That or she’ll be “everything’s FINE, my boys are in preschool, my husband is amazing, I am blessed with a social media career!”

Reactions: 19
IF they are going through a tough time or splitting it would make sense. I can imagine the holiday didn’t help. Parenting brings out the worst and she probably spent a lot of the time complaining about it.
she gave up work to be a SAHM and with that
She’s put them in nursery 2 days a week which wouldn’t be cheap. She spends more on content than actually bringing back into the house. It seems he’s never really allowed to see his family.
i can imagine if he has to go away with wor
From what I’ve heard on the Warwickshire rumour mill Chris has had enough and may have already moved on…..watch this space ladies watch this space… Enjoy your weekend Fopps as imagine the tit will hit the fan soon!!
Tell us more please 😂

Reactions: 13
Well her photo shoot wasn’t very comprehensive! Maybe her companions didn’t quite fit the “Fopps Mold)

Reactions: 9
Why does she still think it’s acceptable to put the faces of total strangers on her stories?

Reactions: 11
A possible split with mankles? oi oi someone get me a malibu and milk......and more deets ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why has she put ‘no words’ am I missing something or is she actually the rudest person on the entire planet?? What have those people actually done to be dragged on social media?

• Heart
Has she never had a bottomless brunch before? Bit of a waste of money on someone like her

Deux knees follows and works with a lot of young pretty golfing girls.. I know it doesn't mean anything but for someone as insecure as fopperbollox, who places so much worth on looks alone, it's bound to have her rattled. I wonder if it causes rows. And as someone said earlier, that dedicated post to them was a "this is MY man" post 🤔

Reactions: 17
Fopperholic #86 - doesn’t care about her mums op, she needs her unpaid babysitter so she can go away, preen and shop!

Reactions: 24
Oh I’ve just thought of another one:

Fopperholic #86 found some old mates for a trip away, to cover up that she wasn’t invited to Gina’s wedding day!

I’ve contracted covid and I’m climbing the walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever she goes “out with the girls”, it’s always in a big huge group of like 15+ which I think means she doesn’t really know them that closely and is just an add on to a big event type thing! Never the same set of girls either 🤣

Reactions: 16
Thread title: fopperholic #86 Chris has finally had enough and she’s gone for brunch but she does miss the boys oh so much

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.