Fopperholic #85 four accounts, not a penny to her name, all because her contents lame lame lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to bring this up again, but the fact Nicola Ryan is more than happy to accept blind praise all the time but calls anything else bullying is why people post here. She likes to say she is a business, well, if that's so then this is just a version of Trip advisor, Trustpilot (I'd even say there's worse on there with v angry people!) or even a bunch of mates annoyed by someone they know, who lies and parades about like her life is perfect, just chatting about it! That's just human nature, it's mostly funny here, we all don't appreciate the influencer culture, or at least, her ridiculous excuse for influencing 😂

If we're not allowed to criticise on a forum with no contact with these influencers, then what do they want? No one allowed to voice negative opinions about them online or we get outed? Nicola likes to say if you don't like me, don't follow me. I don't follow her, but her account is public so people can see her, she wants this and often aims stupid pass-agg quotes at us here. She can always make her account private l(ike mine) if she's being so terribly bullied? Seems she just wants to be adored and admired, but if anyone dares suggest anything else or call her out for being totally irresponsible with the disordered eating she posts, she cries abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I only know about tattle because of people like her. I had a look thinking it was going to be really bitchy when really the threads I’ve read are calling people out for the lies they are peddling
I felt so guilty when I first came to look here; ready to see the dregs of society and their horrendous outpourings. The I was like “Hang on a cotton-pickin minute-it’s just a bunch of witty, observant, articulate people who shine a light on influencers’ shady tricks and blatant lies!” Never left....

• Heart
Reactions: 58
There’s a lot of norovirus going around at the moment, I guess we’ll see if the boys or Chris get ill or if it was her terrible cooking 😂 She doesn’t strike me as someone who can cope with multiple wake ups throughout the night with a child (that’s 2 boys!) being sick 🤮🤮

We are well overdue a sickness bug here…dreading it!
It was 'apparently' a ping meal so serves her right...... if she was such a foodie and cooked from scratch instead of a low cal ping meal she probably would of been fine.. imagine though if the boys get ill tonight ...... !! If it is a bug she should be home for 48 hours but what are the chances she'll be out tomorrow spreading her germs !!

Reactions: 23
If she was up on the news like she pretends to be, she'll see that we are experiencing high levels of colds, coughs and illness all around the country. She only pretends to watch the news when she needs to try and enforce one of her lies

Reactions: 20
I don’t live on an exclusive estate, so the rules may be different, just had my weekly Morrison’s shop and he said that they deliver in 2 hour slots, so the food is kept at the temperature it should be stored at.
Nicola….you need to have words with your delivery people 😂😂
It’s a huge accusation to make on her part isn’t it?

Reactions: 14
Can’t be that sick if you can put stories on Insta telling people how sick youve been. But to then put a post on with an essay underneath explaining how sick you are and also add a story so people know to view a post about how ill you are. In summary, you’re not that sick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Unfortunately Fopps could be right about the food defrosting if on the delivery van for a long time 😑 The freezer works off the engine, long drives between routes will get it down to -20 but on a really hot day and short drives it can be around -1ish which isn’t enough! Or if the freezer plays up. But on a day like yesterday no way it would have dropped out of the temp range to defrost unless the freezer was faulty on the van!
Why did she have to have Mazza and the baby sitter snatcher both take the boys to NURSERY why couldn't Grandad do it on his own 🤔 and why oh bleeping why is she on about work, exercise, housework etc Nicola if you have been sick you should stay at home for 48 hrs from the last vomiting episode!!!!!! And you never clean your bleeping house so that's one less thing for you to not do 🖕🏻

Reactions: 15
She will claim.food poisoning so she doesn't get any stick from letting the boys go to nursery and spreading her germs there

Reactions: 18
She will claim.food poisoning so she doesn't get any stick from letting the boys go to nursery and spreading her germs there
Yes it's more likely the boys bought it home from nursery...it's going round ATM my assistant and his family have all had it this week.. I wonder how she would cope of all four of them are sick tomorrow...call mummy like an idiot rather than be a proper parent and just get on with it

Reactions: 12
That’s a really good point. It’s difficult to determine food poisoning from a virus especially in the first day or two. Most of us would err on the side of caution and keep our kids at home in case it was a bug. But old Fopps has to get that me time in somehow! Wouldn’t put it past her to fake sickness or make herself sick to get more time to herself. Or maybe the sickness is a delayed trauma response to being in her own children’s company all day for a week? 😉 And I absolutely agree with others, if you’re properly unwell you don’t post on social media, especially not posts of yourself talking in make up!

Reactions: 16
It was 'apparently' a ping meal so serves her right...... if she was such a foodie and cooked from scratch instead of a low cal ping meal she probably would of been fine.. imagine though if the boys get ill tonight ...... !! If it is a bug she should be home for 48 hours but what are the chances she'll be out tomorrow spreading her germs !!
Hang on she said it was a food delivery company is she insinuating hello fresh?!

Reactions: 6
Would the chicken really have defrosted that much whilst out for delivery? Aren’t the delivery vans fitted with cold storage to stop that happening? The driver must have been driving around all day with it for it to have defrosted to a dangerous level?! It’s all BS, the yawn was so over the top and fake, she has managed to brush her hair and put make up on? Wouldn’t Chris be I’ll too if it was poisoning and they had ate the same?
They are fitted with fridges and feeezers 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.