Fopperholic #85 four accounts, not a penny to her name, all because her contents lame lame lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling BS on her being sick! I reckon the boys have been at Mazza’s since coming back from holiday and them coming over to help as she’s sick is a cover story for why they were dropping them off this morning!

Reactions: 23
The last thing I would want to do after being sick is to video myself. She can't be that bad if she managed to put her make up on.

Trying to make out that she never sits down to have time to herself, yet she has managed to get through Netflix! 😂 Aye, very good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Would the chicken really have defrosted that much whilst out for delivery? Aren’t the delivery vans fitted with cold storage to stop that happening? The driver must have been driving around all day with it for it to have defrosted to a dangerous level?! It’s all BS, the yawn was so over the top and fake, she has managed to brush her hair and put make up on? Wouldn’t Chris be I’ll too if it was poisoning and they had ate the same?

Reactions: 25
I thought she couldn’t get delivery to her exclusive estate?

And yeah the food is kept in freezers in the delivery vans. What is she on about?

Reactions: 20
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Too ill to take the boys to the paid for nursery not pre school but not too ill to do her hair, slap a filter on and do multiple stories about being a martyr

Reactions: 26
I only know about tattle because of people like her. I had a look thinking it was going to be really bitchy when really the threads I’ve read are calling people out for the lies they are peddling

Reactions: 36
Love the title!

Also definitely still nursery Fiona, they start pre-school next September because you can’t send them to school until another 2 years!

Reactions: 17
I’m calling BS on her being sick! I reckon the boys have been at Mazza’s since coming back from holiday and them coming over to help as she’s sick is a cover story for why they were dropping them off this morning!
I reckon you’re spot on here! Been sick all night but hair brushed and full face of slap. She’s palmed those boys off for a week to get over having to full time parent when she thought she would be lounging by the adult only part of the pool, and that the staff would be micromanaging her miracles!

Reactions: 22
She’s had a good read on here since that troll hunter account came about as she was following them. She’s obviously read that a tattler knows her at the nursery and quickly made up a story that she was ill in case the kids were seen with Mazza 🧐

Reactions: 24
Love the title!

Also definitely still nursery Fiona, they start pre-school next September because you can’t send them to school until another 2 years!
If the local school does January intakes they can’t start pre school then (not defending haha) they’re in the same period as my little one who turns 3 in November but is starting the pre school at our village school in January.
it does make me laugh though because they’re at NURSERY but I guess she thinks pre school sounds better 🙊

Reactions: 12
She says pre school because it makes it sound better than her sending them to nursery for me time.

Reactions: 12
She’s had a good read on here since that troll hunter account came about as she was following them. She’s obviously read that a tattler knows her at the nursery and quickly made up a story that she was ill in case the kids were seen with Mazza 🧐
Has that account disappeared already ?

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 7
Tattle have addressed it here

Oh yeah I saw/read that this morning but I think the Insta page for the 'group' has gone ?

Ignore me - this post has been made after the one I read first thing this morning...... :)

Back to Fopps ;)

Reactions: 7
I don’t live on an exclusive estate, so the rules may be different, just had my weekly Morrison’s shop and he said that they deliver in 2 hour slots, so the food is kept at the temperature it should be stored at.
Nicola….you need to have words with your delivery people 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s a lot of norovirus going around at the moment, I guess we’ll see if the boys or Chris get ill or if it was her terrible cooking 😂 She doesn’t strike me as someone who can cope with multiple wake ups throughout the night with a child (that’s 2 boys!) being sick 🤮🤮

We are well overdue a sickness bug here…dreading it!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.