Fopperholic #83 Wasn't invited out by my twin mum friends, They figured out I'm a bell end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That farm shop she goes to all the time do amazing cakes! My sister in law lives 5 mins down rhe road from it….never been but would be on flops watch if I did lol

Reactions: 11
Well I've never heard of Chantelle but she's a babe.... everything Nicola isn't and probably wishes she was........ She's curvy, natural, beautiful, hubby looks fairly fit ..... oh and she has girls....... !

I can't believe Nicola scanned round at the farm shop then was eating Subway - and Chris too so he's obvs on the starvation holiday diet too !! Wonder if he was allowed 'full fat' crisps today lol ;) She wouldn't of bought the fresh fruit and veg as it's not pre-chopped and she's a lazy cow !
That farm shop has loads of things for lunch too and why wouldn’t you want your kids playing whilst you eat your lunch instead of sitting in a grubby subway

• Sick
Reactions: 17
1 - who does a photo shoot in front of a veg stand in a farm shop?
2 - maybe she is slightly hungover? She’s not had many of her ‘beloved’ subway salads since she’s been cc. Probs scared of ODing on a few extra calories from the dry AF turkey.
3 - if she carries on with the days out like she is doing she will have problems with those boys in the future. Is she seriously going to spend every weekend at the likes of Thorpe Park when they’re too old for farms and little fairs because they’re so used to going out every day of their lives? Every weekend will cost her £100’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
56515170-5AF4-4DE3-902D-16531AA8B841.jpeg

That’s right Fopps let your kids touch the floor people have walked all over while Covid cases are rising! very much doubt they’ve washed their hands after.

Fopps mum will be popping up soon with something along the lines of this…
11966DEA-BAEB-463A-A274-7AE9CAA3CBFB.jpeg

Not my best work but I a genuinely hungover ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The many faces of fopps. I wonder if non tattle folk notice how much it is stretched from one picture to the next

Reactions: 11
What's that all about on her stories? What was that message in response to?
It’s another Instagram and YouTube called Laura Clery who is a comedian and her husband a successful composer. They’ve both had drug and alcohol issues but have been sober a while. They both spend a lot more time with and prioritise their children’s well-being a lot more than Fopps does that’s for sure x

Reactions: 10
It’s another Instagram and YouTube called Laura Clery who is a comedian and her husband a successful composer. They’ve both had drug and alcohol issues but have been sober a while. They both spend a lot more time with and prioritise their children’s well-being a lot more than Fopps does that’s for sure x
Ah I see, so she's re-posting someone else for attention as usual 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s on the beg again doesn’t like anything in her home gym/lounge Just keep it to yourself and pay for stuff yourself your bought followers don’t really care Fopps Nichola gift me Ryan

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.