Fopperholic #83 Wasn't invited out by my twin mum friends, They figured out I'm a bell end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes water at the thought of how much she spends eating out with them and entrance fees go all these farms and attractions she is constantly at.
The thing is she is so deluded that she thinks she is doing this for business and offsets it all from her self employment/business tax (she can't make her mind up so it's hard to tell)...it's all paid by the tax payer.

Whilst hard working parents can't afford days out from month to month she goes daily

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
as if she’s been to the farm and then gone for a subway bleeping salad! Foodie my arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand how she says she’s a foodie when she doesn’t go anywhere to enjoy food. Me and the fella love going to street food festivals or craft beer places. We enjoy trying them out together, tasting different foods and sampling the beers and sharing our opinion. If we went anywhere and either of us sniffed chips or chose an ‘imaginary’ pudding we’d promptly be told to get a grip! She’s a twit. Subway bloody salad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
fully expecting a "thought i'd come chat to you" story from her along the lines of........"I was invited to another event last night, but actually only managed a few drinks locally, not sure I can handle a hen do these days" cackle, cackle, then lots of fake hangover clichés

• Haha
Reactions: 25
fully expecting a "thought i'd come chat to you" story from her along the lines of........"I was invited to another event last night, but actually only managed a few drinks locally, not sure I can handle a hen do these days" cackle, cackle, then lots of fake hangover clichés
If she does then she is YET AGAIN proving she reads here

Reactions: 12
Pics of last night or it didn’t happen Fopps

you Instagram a story of a cafe and subway but not a nice bar ……

ETA - great thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember it was the twin mum night that she took the egg in her bag as I hadn’t heard of Chantelle Champs til then but I saw her on Fopps stories and loved her outfit so started following her….one good thing to come out of following Fopp 😂😂
I like Chantelle. She dresses a million times better than Fopps…she has girls which will piss Fopps off no end

I was shocked she’s 37 so not much younger than Fopps but looks a good then yours or so younger.

Also their weddings were about 10 months apart Chantelle’s looked elegant and Nikki’s a chav bling filled affair with her dad telling all he’d got it on with her mum the babysitter.

Chantelle’s last grid pic Riv asked if they could repost! That again will piss Fops off. She’s actually committed to a bright outfit and not done Fopps half bodge effort.

Also Chantelle is curvy and looks fab! Her husband is looking at her like he fancies her and they have genuine chemistry. Fopps and Chris tolerate each other at best…they look like they have tit sex.

9379AD28-6484-4834-83D2-29185D0546CF.jpeg

DDE58BC1-9521-4C5C-957D-5C42E1952D89.jpeg

5E3847A6-C0A0-4152-AE61-F2BC3B39C750.jpeg
2364BD02-FDD9-4991-A31B-4D4B3426C9BB.jpeg

025E803A-499D-479C-9637-649EB3BF8C34.jpeg

881697C7-64C5-447C-A269-8CAC5152F763.jpeg

4D93425A-848F-4A3D-B805-3BFD42EF602B.jpeg

5DCDCF0B-F2A1-4CAE-91BE-777BDD4D85EA.jpeg

EB6E9F82-B4FF-4F2E-AAE9-8D45E9DC72DA.jpeg

302E82B6-3C69-4642-8636-8EA9004FB73D.jpeg

Also Fopps your kids eat like pigs! Eating off a table…you scruffy cow. You left a farm shop cafe to go to subway. Get yourself a session booked to address your disordered eating love.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I like Chantelle. She dresses a million times better than Fopps…she has girls which will piss Fopps off no end

I was shocked she’s 37 so not much younger than Fopps but looks a good then yours or so younger.

Also their weddings were about 10 months apart Chantelle’s looked elegant and Nikki’s a chav bling filled affair with her dad telling all he’d got it on with her mum the babysitter.

Chantelle’s last grid pic Riv asked if they could repost! That again will piss Fops off. She’s actually committed to a bright outfit and not done Fopps half bodge effort.

Also Chantelle is curvy and looks fab! Her husband is looking at her like he fancies her and they have genuine chemistry. Fopps and Chris tolerate each other at best…they look like they have tit sex.

View attachment 735252
View attachment 735253
View attachment 735276View attachment 735258
View attachment 735259
View attachment 735260
View attachment 735261
View attachment 735262
View attachment 735263
View attachment 735265

Also Fopps your kids eat like pigs! Eating off a table…you scruffy cow. You left a farm shop cafe to go to subway. Get yourself a session booked to address your disordered eating love.

Well I've never heard of Chantelle but she's a babe.... everything Nicola isn't and probably wishes she was........ She's curvy, natural, beautiful, hubby looks fairly fit ..... oh and she has girls....... !

I can't believe Nicola scanned round at the farm shop then was eating Subway - and Chris too so he's obvs on the starvation holiday diet too !! Wonder if he was allowed 'full fat' crisps today lol ;) She wouldn't of bought the fresh fruit and veg as it's not pre-chopped and she's a lazy cow !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've never noticed before but Chris looks like he is wearing a brown suit to get married in...the start of the tit show right there 🤣😅😂

And if it isn't brown then it shows how filtered the picture is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t sure what was going on in this story but am always impressed with her ability to choose songs with rude titles/lyrics 🙊
24149D22-8E49-42EE-A1AF-3D8605107551.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t sure what was going on in this story but am always impressed with her ability to choose songs with rude titles/lyrics 🙊
View attachment 735337

I have a feeling she may well be on the open top tour bus in Stratford ?! Probably be treated to some crappy reel spinning round at a zillion miles per hour or a 'Ryan Family Diary' video blog for an added treat ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.