Fopperholic #80 Her life is the pits, on the beg for a new pair of tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I'd forgotten about the corrected age, I'll have to tell her
Awww thank you he seems to be doing well but it's still a big worry between us we now have 5 boys Our Mom and Dad have gone from no grandchildren to 5 grandsons in 7 years
Congratulations to all....my parents had similar...1 grandchild for 4 years then 4 in less than 2 years

Reactions: 6
That place who gifted the holiday should be ashamed of themselves. They should have reached out to charities who may know families who may otherwise struggle to take their kids on holiday.

Reactions: 21
Congrats.

Reactions: 6
That place who gifted the holiday should be ashamed of themselves. They should have reached out to charities who may know families who may otherwise struggle to take their kids on holiday.
I really don’t get it, like someone else said this place is always booked up! Just can’t see why they’d need the publicity. Although by the Trip Advisor reviews sounds like they can’t really handle the volume of people they have

And yes totally agree… gifting the break to a deserving family would be win win, amazing PR for Tattershall and nice trip away for someone in real need. They’ve really not done their research here. Also - Nikki is a selfish cunt, maybe if she’d suggested giving the trip to someone else they’d have taken it on board, but like she would ever give up an opportunity for more eye fucking, cringe photos and shit outfit posing! And who took the photos, Mazza??

Reactions: 16
I work for a charity, offering family support, and I know of so many families that would have gotten so much from a few days away. Not a beggar that only puts ad on her post after reading tattle!!

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion: All's not well in fake happy Fopperland, but here's a free holiday with my fed up husband.

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion…. Fopperholic #81 radio silence says it all, Nikki you are just a self obsessed bore!!

Reactions: 20

Looks absolutely shit and I’m hoping/sure she’s hating every minute of it. This is not how she saw being a mum is it?! Ha.

Others in need could have been gifted this. But she takes it while hating it. In a way tho it’s karma…she’s stuck in her idea of hell lol.

Reactions: 23
She’s fake hugging otherson. Can’t even be arsed to touch him!
I had to delete my fat finger comment!!

I had only just spotted the 'arms' in the warming embrace with her much longed for boys.

I often probably have photos of similar clinches with my boys..... who am I kidding? I'm the one taking the pictures!! Anyway, if I did have such pictures to share with my thousands of followers I wouldn't share that one!! Dick!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #81: Faveson goes to A&E, ask me hun so I can talk about meee

Reactions: 24
Seriously people need to stop with these ridiculous comments... her ego is off the scale as it is !!

Do you think she's had one of the more 'fancy' accommodation or a bog standard one? People are commenting about hot tubs .... lodges etc.....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ahhhhh congratulations lovely! I hope little one is on the mend soon and all is ok with your sister x

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: did squintson push faveson? Doesn’t matter fopps on her free staycation

Reactions: 14
She will totally be hating it!!! Her idea of a break away is somewhere “posh” or pretty to pose in front of, child free!! She’ll be in hell, total karma Highly doubt she has a hot tub she’d have posted it by now.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.