Fopperholic #80 Her life is the pits, on the beg for a new pair of tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is vile she really is. Would serve her right if Chris came to his sense and left her to it frankly!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing much to spill other than she looks as miserable as sin on the nursery run, definitely not a size 8 and there is a very real chance the boys are in isolation x
Ooh this is interesting though! Thank you, it makes sense for sure. Does anyone share their opinions of her? And how frequently is she really there? Sorry for the questions, I'm isolating too so this is a thrill ❤❤

Reactions: 19
Nothing much to spill other than she looks as miserable as sin on the nursery run, definitely not a size 8 and there is a very real chance the boys are in isolation x
Ooohhhh this is good ❤ Does she prance around like she’s a blinkin celebrity???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that the boys maybe isolating and she knew he was going away so decided to potty train in the hope that he would change his mind stay home and help and he said "no chance..."

I imagine Chris then told her "don't you f***ING dare show those boys naked during potty training or me and the boys will leave you
They should anyway

Reactions: 4
This 40 year old is something else…..Chris is working as it’s Saturday and she’s at the gym so mazza is looking after the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m sorry but she’s just so selfish and quite frankly a kinda tit mum…….will palm off on anyone to time to herself. I’m all for mums having time to themselves I really am and I do it but she RARELY has them by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We’ll know this weekend if they’re in isolation or not as Fopps wouldn’t chose to stay in the house all weekend unless she absolutely had to!

Reactions: 18
She should just be honest. I follow some one whose little boy has had to isolate cus of a case at his nursery so she has had to cancel her daughters 1st b day party & she has been open & honest about the whole situation.
If fopps just said they had to isolate so figured why not potty train people who would just say yeah that’s a good idea as the boys are ready instead she makes out her life is perfect and it’s not

Reactions: 25
This 40 year old is something else…..Chris is working as it’s Saturday and she’s at the gym so mazza is looking after the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m sorry but she’s just so selfish and quite frankly a kinda tit mum…….will palm off on anyone to time to herself. I’m all for mums having time to themselves I really am and I do it but she RARELY has them by herself.
Its crazy how little time she actually spends with them.

I work 4 days a week and in that time my littles are with their grandparents (or at school in the eldests case). Because I utilise grandparents for childcare whilst I'm working I feel so guilty for ever asking them to look after them so me and my husband can do something nice together...plus, after not seeing them during the day I want to spend what little time I have before their bed time with them... same on a weekend.

Me and hubby both like to exercise but we predominantly do it when the kids are in bed, we don't ship them to a creche or get anyone else to watch them. Yknow, because we are their parents 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I guarantee she did 1 day of isolation/potty training with those boys and thought duck that. She packed their cases and they're away to live with mazza for the remaining isolation.
We haven't seen 1 thing of them since that first day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those zebra leggings and crop top she wears 🤣🥴 they looked ridiculous when she showed them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.