Fopperholic #80 Her life is the pits, on the beg for a new pair of tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be the boys that are isolating and that's why she's still going out and why she decided to potty train. Are you allowed to use childcare when they are isolating though?. I did have to use my mum for childcare when the bubble at my kids school collapsed because I had to work..I wouldn't dream of using my mum to go to the gym.

Reactions: 15
It must be the boys that are isolating and that's why she's still going out and why she decided to potty train. Are you allowed to use childcare when they are isolating though?. I did have to use my mum for childcare when the bubble at my kids school collapsed because I had to work..I wouldn't dream of using my mum to go to the gym.
I think you can if it’s absolutely essential but it’s isn’t essential for her to go to the gym so she should be at home. Chris can still work so he can still travel down to the open!! She really is a grade A twit

Reactions: 18
If they are isolating I don’t understand why she wouldn’t be honest about it. Like why does she think it will negatively affect her “image”? She makes no sense!

Reactions: 16
If they are isolating I don’t understand why she wouldn’t be honest about it. Like why does she think it will negatively affect her “image”? She makes no sense!
I think it's because she wants to go about her "me time" as normal.

It's very odd we haven't seen the boys for a few days. My guess is they are isolating but she doesn't need to and isn't taking it seriously so still using her mum because it's the "bubble" - which she has absolutely no need to do! I imagine 10 straight days of having to parent her own kids is too much for her.

Reactions: 22
I don't think they're at home.. I reckon she and Chris have fooked off somewhere and the boys are with mad mazza and long suffering grandad

I completely agree, I reckon the boys are isolating so she’s dumped them and she’s either spying on Chris at the golf or so she can just carry on having her me, me, me time. She won’t admit it because she’ll get called out for not staying home with her much longed for babies.

Reactions: 17
Their holiday has been cancelled,couldn’t have happened to a more deserving family.Let’s wait for her begging 🙏 for some free hols in this country.lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think they're at home.. I reckon she and Chris have fooked off somewhere and the boys are with mad mazza and long suffering grandad
She's probably having time alone at home - Her fitbit was yesterday at the gym ...... hard to tell what she's up too but it's not her normal behaviour..... well her selfish me time is obvs lol!

Oh dear, dear... holiday cancelled..... ! No need for her to 'shred' for summer now with Twinset twit lol x

• Haha
Oh is that the holiday for her brothers wedding? If I was her sister in law to be I would go ahead without that shower of shite there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes no mention of how it affects the wedding - as usual it’s all about Fopps. She’s a disgrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Hahahaha!!!!!

Feel sorry for her brother and his family, probably loads cant come and they have probably been paid for

But selfish bleep thinks of herself again . Shiny faced witch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her brother postponed the wedding again (?) But Nikki and Chris and the kids decided to still go as a holiday! I may be wrong and may have made that up but it rings a bell. It couldn't have happened to a nicer family 🤣

Reactions: 20
I thought she’d said the wedding had already been moved again but that they were going to try for a holiday? Either way, expect begging soon.

Reactions: 14
I think they moved the wedding till next year anyway.
she might not be showing much becuase they might be running around naked whilst potty training.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not buying it, I think she’s self isolating but can’t say as he’s gone away. All these reels / stories could be last week. She’s too quiet
She could be isolating due to track n trace. He might not have been with her at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️ She could have had the nanny (aka mad Mazza)

Reactions: 11
I think they moved the wedding till next year anyway.
she might not be showing much becuase they might be running around naked whilst potty training.
I think that the boys maybe isolating and she knew he was going away so decided to potty train in the hope that he would change his mind stay home and help and he said "no chance..."

I imagine Chris then told her "don't you f***ING dare show those boys naked during potty training or me and the boys will leave you

Reactions: 17
Yes no mention of how it affects the wedding - as usual it’s all about Fopps. She’s a disgrace.
I’ve got a feeling she said a while ago they’d moved the wedding to next year anyway but they were still going to go in the holiday

Reactions: 8
I don't believe she is at home, she was at a gym yes but that could be a hotel gym? The hair could've been the wknd just gone.
I think the kids are being potty trained at Grannys and she went with her husband to the golf event. No 'real time' stories at home is not like her ever! We always get her mindless crap on a daily basis. She's not there and the much longed for miracles Beigeson and Faveson have been shipped off for someone else to parent.

Reactions: 12
Holiday cancelled….next stop -
1. Beg for a staycation
2. Beg for a 3rd birthday party
3. Beg for presents for said birthday
4. Continue on the beg for new tits!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.