Fopperholic #79 uses an XL tampon because she is a massive C U next Tuesday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You will know when she’s on the beg for birthday stuff she starts a mass Facebook following

Reactions: 17
Brilliant catch! Here's some more for laughs 😂

What a phoney she is, and this is AFTER her "hollistic fillers that's not really filler" (but actual is)

I'd never speak about anyone elses skin like this, it's just yet again she portrays something she's not and sits there and takes allll the compliments about how (deep breath) uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmazin her skin is. I don't like that she will make other women feel less about themselves despite it being bullshit, but she bloody loves it - just wrong!
What the Hell 🤭 She’ll be fuming that she’s cocked up and unwittingly Posted a “Before and After Fraudulence” Video for all to see - Up yours Mrs I DON’T use Filters hahahahaaaaa.

Reactions: 16
Nicki top tip ‘hun’. If you have to ‘invest’ in your new job before you start, that makes you a customer, not an employee. And you ain’t no ’boss-babe.’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Please do don’t tell me she’s going to be selling the LUMI!! If she does then I’m done 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Imagine if she's gone back to fat club! You've got to pay to become a consultant haven't you? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s done it again where she copies and pastes her hashtags and leaves the title of the hashtags there. This time it’s her fashion hashtags apparently 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think maybe I am putting make up on wrong as I certainly don’t get it all over the floor when I put it on!

Reactions: 18
Is her friend selling weight loss management products (Elixir)? I wonder if she will go that route.

Reactions: 11
It can't be beauty, fashion or weight loss surely? She's absolutely shite at them all.

I'd have a bit of time for it if she went into property maybe- flipped houses for profit or summat. I mean as long as Chris did the business side of things I imagine she'd be ok at bossing workmen about and curating some wall art or summat?!

Reactions: 11
A few questions if you please... Who's front door is she stood outside of and why?
What is the purpose of the Costa cup?
Where is she going/coming from to be facing that window full of greenery? 🤔
It's like the bloody IVY again where she stands outside a fancy place but doesn't actually go in! I was tempted to write 'I love the colour of your front door, what paint is it?' 🤭

And as for her new venture, I'd imagine she's going to become a lifecoach courtesy of Groupon £20 online certificate. She's too lazy to do anything so it will fail like the SM has. Will she finally change her instagram handle or will we see Foppercoaching? Lost 3 stone in 3 months, certified in Lifecoaching 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.