Fopperholic #79 uses an XL tampon because she is a massive C U next Tuesday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s been discussed I’ve not read Back but she’s trying to get back in sw clearly

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This thread title is ah-mazing guyyyysss! 🤣😉 Thread 79 for this absolute desperado, how shameful!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Evening all! Just catching up, had to pay a quick detour to the ASA page and report that absolute tit show, the flash mop ad. Where she does not mention #Ad at all.

Nicola it's not that bleeping hard!!! This is your bloody job!!!

Reactions: 18
I was just reading the last thread. I remember when my son was young. I never told him about tampons etc, but one day when I brought him to work, he was around 5 years old, he said to all my colleagues, ‘my mum has white sticks at home and she puts them up her moo moo’!! Well, I nearly died! I would never have thought to film what he said and put it on the internet as I was so mortified! 🤦🏻‍♀️Nikki seems proud that she’s allowed her miracles to pretend they have found her sanitary wear and use them as drum sticks. This to me shows it is all set up and proves this witch has no shame and will do ANYTHING for content. My god, I pity her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lurker here..... She's pissing me right off at the moment. She doesnt have clue does she?

Its like she's taken the worst part of insta-influences and moulded herself on those.

Where's she going now? Down the hinch route?
I still struggle with all the 'hauls' I fail to see how she thinks spending all that money is relatable to her followers.

Reactions: 22
Just parking by non size 8 arse here!

They are all definitely moulding into the same people aren't they these influencers all trying to be "relatable" and reposting quotes and petitions to make them sound it .. then in the next story showing off with £200 clothing hauls or expensive toys for children they don't need or use 🙄

Reactions: 14
Just popping over to Hatton then getting a costa and subway before I come over to catch up on all the fopperbollocks news

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will have a holiday and when the boys return she will no doubt still throw a party if someone does it for free.
That post really pissed me off as it’s obvious she wants a freebie

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210630-091457_Chrome.jpg

Someone posted this on the being Brittany thread 🤣 I thought it was appropriate for old floppybollox 👌🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.