Fopperholic #79 uses an XL tampon because she is a massive C U next Tuesday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how much she'll reply back to this?
Her 'miracles' have been with her mum/nursery/creche/toddler class as soon as she gave up work! It's so ridiculous to me that she doesn't admit that she found it too hard so put them into nursery, there was no need or other reason, she clearly hated it but told her followers something else.
She will most likely say she is jealous that that ladies twins get the free sessions from September as because her little miracles weren’t born until 3 September she has to wait until January to get that allocation.

I was very lucky in that my son is born in March and because of Easter this year I got the allocation post Easter for the Summer term, otherwise i would of waited until September for it.

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t even bring herself to acknowledge formerfavesons singing or to even feature him in the “excavator” video :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she hasn't booked Hatton for the boys party, she is there often enough. I really don't know how she goes so often. We have been to a couple of parties there, maybe they aren't doing them at the minute?

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised she hasn't booked Hatton for the boys party, she is there often enough. I really don't know how she goes so often. We have been to a couple of parties there, maybe they aren't doing them at the minute?
She’s maybe contacted them but they wouldn’t give her a freebie.
I get second hand embarrassment for how much of a brass neck she has begging on the internet for stuff for her kids. There’s families desperate for only basics and don’t ever ask anyone. It’s so embarrassing! 😖

Reactions: 22
I thought my tattle was quiet today, didn’t clock there was a new thread 🙈.

The boys won’t even know it’s their birthday party if they go places like trampoline parks, farms and amusement parks at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 21
Guys I don’t think we nikki the recognition she deserves! She’s in a combat class yet can post a cleaning ad mid class. She’s said before she can workout in the gym, listen to a podcast whilst answering emails. I think we all need to re-evaluate how we juggle our tit and take inspo from our guru!!!

Ps I’ll get my coat and go read the secret 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 31
55A30C9D-2D88-43F4-A9BB-63096BA17020.jpeg

So the only place a mother of twins can demonstrate the mop is in her play room! What a idiot. Can’t even # correctly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
State of that mop when she'd done her teeny tiny dressing room.....what a scruff! I think we've all seen enough evidence to conclude that Nikki Ryan Fopperhiolic is in fact a dirty bleeping witch......and not in the way old pickle dick wishes ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Has she only got half a filter on these stories 🤔 one side of her face is smooth and the other not so much!
Brilliant catch! Here's some more for laughs 😂

What a phoney she is, and this is AFTER her "hollistic fillers that's not really filler" (but actual is)

I'd never speak about anyone elses skin like this, it's just yet again she portrays something she's not and sits there and takes allll the compliments about how (deep breath) uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmazin her skin is. I don't like that she will make other women feel less about themselves despite it being bullshit, but she bloody loves it - just wrong!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She's finally realised that she's tanked as an influencer who hasn't been able to sell her kids as much as she'd have liked... so is going down another route 🙄

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.