Fopperholic #79 uses an XL tampon because she is a massive C U next Tuesday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been in her neck of the woods for a few days, havnt spotted her but then wouldn’t know what face to look for lol

Clearly on the bet? Just do what normal
Parents do n have a party at home,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So its Wednesday and she cant handle her children at home so is at trampoline park by 9am...wtf could she be any more unrelatable if she tried.

I think she went there so that she could beg a freebie party tbh thats why she has tagged them.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So its Wednesday and she cant handle her children at home so is at trampoline park by 9am...wtf could she be any more unrelatable if she tried.

I think she went there so that she could beg a freebie party tbh thats why she has tagged them.
Notice how they are the only ones there!! Most people with a trampoline in the garden would just chick them out there not pay ‘minney’ to visit a trampoline park!! Stupid cow!!

Reactions: 26
Notice how they are the only ones there!! Most people with a trampoline in the garden would just chick them out there not pay ‘minney’ to visit a trampoline park!! Stupid cow!!
Exactly this!!! I don't understand why they pay when they have one at home either, unless its to show off...which we all know is true

Reactions: 21
Honestly can't imagine taking my little boy out every single day to a soft play/toddler class etc, who does this?! Mine is an outdoors kid so we do go for (mostly) daily walks or just to grab some milk, he's just happy to be out in the buggy! How boring and exhausting to go to a play group sometimes twice in one day, she isn't right in the head. I'd be shattered and he'd be overstimulated and grumpy all the time.

Reactions: 25
So two hours at the trampoline park, where too next? It’s not even lunchtime so no way are they going home!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Postiveamy always manages to throw some shade on Nicola........ so many subtle digs in just one very polite and well written post...... Come over to the tattle side Amy ;)

• Haha
Wonder how much she'll reply back to this?
Her 'miracles' have been with her mum/nursery/creche/toddler class as soon as she gave up work! It's so ridiculous to me that she doesn't admit that she found it too hard so put them into nursery, there was no need or other reason, she clearly hated it but told her followers something else.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes at JMB which is a gymnastic place in stratford they do toddler free play in the mornings... Its weird its empty though

Reactions: 8
She goes on the beg every year for their birthday then posts a big showy photo with her centre frame. She is a disgrace. I would still make my daughter’s cake myself even if I was a millionaire because I enjoy it and it’s lovely to look back over the years. Nikki Ryan wouldn’t understand this though. It’s all a status thing with her. The more she is gifted items the more important she thinks she is

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She goes on the beg every year for their birthday then posts a big showy photo with her centre frame. She is a disgrace. I would still make my daughter’s cake myself even if I was a millionaire because I enjoy it and it’s lovely to look back over the years. Nikki Ryan wouldn’t understand this though. It’s all a status thing with her. The more she is gifted items the more important she thinks she is
we make homemade cakes for all our family members, no matter how old they are even 56 year olds. it makes it more special.

• Heart
She’s never paid for kids birthday party. It’s so low. Imagine every year doing a post asking for someone to provide a party

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Was it last year she got very huffy about having to admit that the food was a freebie? And that the company admitted SHE was the one who contacted them? Not them reaching out to her as she wanted us all to believe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Remember last year when she didn’t get the free gifted cake she thought she would and then brought a last minute one from ASDA 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
we make homemade cakes for all our family members, no matter how old they are even 56 year olds. it makes it more special.
That’s what a birthday is all about. Doing something nice for someone else☺ Begging for freebies for a child’s birthday is the most vulgar behaviour but it doesn’t surprise me from her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s what a birthday is all about. Doing something nice for someone else☺ Begging for freebies for a child’s birthday is the most vulgar behaviour but it doesn’t surprise me from her
A homemade cake no matter how shite it looks does make things special. She wouldn't dare make one.... I mean when would she get the time?

Reactions: 19
Omg just noticed something on her grid. Lazy arse cow. So on 25 May she did that tit reel about what are you watching with those irritating pointy finger things all the influencers do, then on 18th she did one about IVF. EXACT SAME REEL she just popped something different words over the pointy fingers.
See this is why she gets so much said on here. It’s not trolling, people get genuinely fucked off with her crappy behaviour & lazy attitude.

someone said a few days ago, sorry I forget who, that she really preys on vulnerable groups of people and it’s so true. Women struggling with fertility, people struggling with their weight, new mums. She has nothing valuable to actually offer these groups but she targets them nonetheless to gain financially. It’s bleeping grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.