Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
73F8A8C4-459A-4A50-B9D4-ED1DF9B0DD42.jpeg

In her completely not based on reality view of herself and the world I bet she really believes she looks like this. This is literally how she wants them all to be seen. She’s pathetic for her age and supposed level of success x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 617532
In her completely not based on reality view of herself and the world I bet she really believes she looks like this. This is literally how she wants them all to be seen. She’s pathetic for her age and supposed level of success x
The fact that Grayson’s one clearly has a squint 🤣 (to clarify I am NOT laughing at the child or the squint just the fact it’s showed up in a cartoon version of a pic of him when she has so furiously denied it)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s hardly sold the place. And it’s 35 miles from Nottingham, hardly close!
Absolutely agree, from her #PRinvite (🙄🙄🙄🙄) I know nothing about the facilities, food, treatments, cost range, actual area it's in. Shockingly tit, she feels they benefit as she graces them with her appearance like she's the local celeb 🙄 I bloody hate that she uses PR sample for herself, I worked in the media for years and this grinds my gears, it's so self-important!

Reactions: 24
View attachment 617532
She’s obviously done the positioning of these because she has dyed blonde hair and Lawson has blonde hair and she likes to believe that he’s the spitting image of her, but actually he looks so much like her husband now. He’s nothing like her in normal photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The spa has a bloody Doncaster postcode 🙄 barely in Nottinghamshire never mind Nottingham.

It was on my list of places to go as they do quite a nice twilight spa but if they are gifting to cunts like her they aren't having my money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The spa has a bloody Doncaster postcode 🙄 barely in Nottinghamshire never mind Nottingham.

It was on my list of places to go as they do quite a nice twilight spa but if they are gifting to cunts like her they aren't having my money.
Same, this looked lovely for my baby moon but I don’t want to give them my money now.

Would love someone to email them and ask their criteria for selecting ‘influencers’ to give these freebies to. And to point out how much better press they’d get if they were to give these freebies to genuine, deserving people!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 617532
Love the fact that she’s asked her followers who is most life-like and probably as many as 90% have said Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she in a good mood cos chodey thumb cock has slipped his peen her way to thank her for the gifted PR spa?

Is she licking SWs dirty rim for an engagement boost cos she’s dying a death as an InfLueNcer?

Flipflopperholic at it again. Put that syngery right up your self obsessed, fake, line drawing, can’t stay at home, NOT A SIZE 8 arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s hardly sold the place. And it’s 35 miles from Nottingham, hardly close!
Suprised Mazza's not got involved....

Oh Nicola what a lovely place and evening you two have had. It is most important for you two to have time together isn't it? The boys were very well behaved although they did go over syns and I allowed them to stay awake until 7:10pm!
You must remind me to take your dad to this hotel whilst I on my way to do the shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
so from her latest posed to death post she's preaching age is just a number and it's never too late to learn a new skill.....how about taking your own advice then Nikki Ryan and maybe learn how to be a decent, honest and likeable person.....oh and while you're at it learn ASA rules, camera control and some decent cooking!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
so from her latest posed to death post she's preaching age is just a number and it's never too late to learn a new skill.....how about taking your own advice then Nikki Ryan and maybe learn how to be a decent, honest and likeable person.....oh and while you're at it learn ASA rules, camera control and some decent cooking!
Age is just a number...yes it is Nicola but I'm sure no one questioned your age or passed a comment. You just woke up and thought oh my god I'm bleeping forty!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.