Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf! Boys football this morning , her gym boys probably at the crèche now at the park! Go home it’s baking hot just chill ffs

Reactions: 20
And that beginning to the reel wasn’t cringey in the slightest 😬 she will be on TikTok soon showing how cool she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t get her with the sun hats, my boy is very fair like Lawson and he is never without a sun hat especially In these last few days. She need to be a lot more careful as their skin will burn. We even have to supply sun hats at school, if it’s too hot and you don’t have a hat then you would have to stay inside!!

Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t get her with the sun hats, my boy is very fair like Lawson and he is never without a sun hat especially In these last few days. She need to be a lot more careful as their skin will burn. We even have to supply sun hats at school, if it’s too hot and you don’t have a hat then you would have to stay inside!!
Same, my son is blond and fair skin so he's had a hat on everytime we go out lately. I honestly think she wants them to tan 🙄

Reactions: 14
It’s just another example of her caring more about how things look. She would rather they look tan but risk serious damage from the sun, than actually parent them and teach them that if they won’t keep their hats on they go inside. But then, she wouldn’t actually take them inside because again, she’d have to parent.

Reactions: 20
How long till this gets deleted? It’s true tho, how can someone who earns money from doing sod think it’s ok to take from places that must be struggling. She hasn’t really sold the place well at all! No location other than up north in Nottingham which is a pretty large area.
F89EE963-9FCE-4D77-ADA6-FF8B01448247.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey ladies..... was MIA yesterday ... heavy afternoon/evening drinking with my bestie resulted in a lost day yesterday ... could read but couldn't write.... ha ha too old for all this drinking !! So a bit late to the party with everything !

I actually liked her dress but... and a big BUT ..... I didn't think it was a 'romantic dinner' dress... it looked more like interview dress (ha ha as if she'd go for an interview !!)...... and for someone who constantly brags about 'sizing down' it look MASSIVE and baggy on her - actually did nothing for her and the colour is sooooo beige .... then beige shoes too.... and beige patchy legs ?!! Way too much beige going on !!

I thought not reviewing properly was rude and disrespectful - saying 'somewhere up north' .... she (allegedly) went to Uni in Derby so not really that far from Nottingham - why couldn't she say exactly where it was...... she's such a lazy cow she deserves nothing..... the reel was as childish as they usually are and we saw none of the 'laugh more, hold hands more, get along more' that she talked of.... only thing we saw was her eye bleeping herself in the mirror and looking smugly over her gin and tonic - which I bet she made last all night and was free ! I had no idea who that Brittany bird is but I think Fropperholic is a massive bullshitter because one look at that woman and she would really 'not be my kind of person' and as for saying she loved her dress and would buy it .... I doubt that !

Today those poor kids have been dragged here , there and everywhere yet again...... and who she trying to kid she's had a nap with 'Law Law' - duck sake...... !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Boys eating with no tops on, the beigesons will soon be in the bath then thrown into bed before 6.30.Is it me or is Graygray’s eye looking squinty

Reactions: 15
Her life is actually just tragic! She’s so desperate for some kind of influencer fame, tried to dress & get cosmetic work done to look 20 years younger, uses her kids when it suits her and palms her kids to anyone who’ll have them.
i’m far from jealous of her life despite what she think of anyone who disagrees with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂 at the image she’s got of herself in those pictures she’s making like my 10 year old does 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boys eating with no tops on, the beigesons will soon be in the bath then thrown into bed before 6.30.Is it me or is Graygray’s eye looking squinty
Didn't notice his eyes - he was too busy looking at the telly I reckon ! So much for a 'lovely family meal sat together'...... kids watching telly and her filming at the table... how is this normal ?? Just enjoy the moment not try and make out you're 'perfect family'.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This comment just proves how very very little they eat as a family which is really sad.
Thought exactly the same, it’s so sad. Why can’t they all sit down together every night? I understand if a parent or parents are at work til late and kids are hungry earlier but she doesn’t work and he seems to just work whenever suits him so surely they could all eat together more regularly. Hilarious that she’s taken their tops off to eat, obviously she’s paranoid about them staining their far too big beige t shirts.

Reactions: 16
Making a point of talking to otherson, who is far too distracted by the TV to give a toss about what she is saying. Also talking to him through her phone, rather than sitting and enjoying the dog sick together as a family.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She should be ashamed accepting (begging) not one but two big freebies in a week. Not only that she’s done a diabolical job advertising both!

I’m unfortunate enough to be related to two narcissistic people and they both live parasite lifestyles so there’s another narcissistic box she ticks!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.