Fopperholic #76 She’s drawn more lines than Danniella Westbrook!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
80 mile round trip to go to a sodding soft play on the day they open up! Things may be open Nikki, but travel should still be minimised. Such a twit!!
Oh my god, I bet that was the only one she found availability at, she is that desperate to not be at home with her 'much-loved miracles' 😂

And as for weight loss support, the extent of her support is "Have you read the Secret?"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it’s more about supporting HER and her selfish lifestyle so she doesn’t have to get a real job and pretend to be an instahun 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories-poor Grayson hardly even bothers to interact because he already knows she’d still have the camera fixed on faveson. His little face at the end 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m all for rewarding children but reawarding with money for cleaning up toys seems a bit stupid. Surely a sticker would be enough

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Those stories with there money pots & her saying she gives them money after they helped with jobs really got my back up. They aren’t even three and you are having to bribe them with money, they will learn to help tidy up. Yes by all means give them some coins now & again but not for those reasons also notice how greyson said she couldnt go Cyprus haha. She will 100% go away which is fine & allowed so just own it you stupid bint

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was coming on to say the exact same thing. My little girl has no concept of money other than mummy and daddy go to work to earn pennies for rides.... id never dream of rewarding her with money at her age (3.5).

She tidies up with me and we call it teamwork 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't believe she is pushing her awful relationship with money on them at such a young age

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My kids too don't get rewards for basic chores. It should be a way of life to them, not a job. She should be giving them 'minny' because they are doing their jobs as performing monkeys on mummy's Instagram.

Reactions: 26
Those stories with there money pots & her saying she gives them money after they helped with jobs really got my back up. They aren’t even three and you are having to bribe them with money, they will learn to help tidy up. Yes by all means give them some coins now & again but not for those reasons also notice how greyson said she couldnt go Cyprus haha. She will 100% go away which is fine & allowed so just own it you stupid bint
Don’t you mean “Cypress”?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s just teaching them to be as shallow and money oriented as she is. My kids have sticker charts and when they fill them up they get a little prize. My eldest is 8 soon and he likes the idea of saving money for a toy but I would never bribe him with money like she is. And you’re right, she will go away to Cyprus and try to steal the limelight from the bride. The same applies to holidaying as applies to the dragging her kids all over the place, the 80 mile round trip to soft play, the excessive shopping “hauls” and the having kids in the first place - just because she can/could doesn’t mean she should!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
tthe Boys already come across as a bit bratty and annoying can you imagine them in 3 years time

Reactions: 21
So Grayson talking and still camera fixated on Lawson so just totally ignoring him.

Money for chores at their age?! Wouldn’t even enter my mind.

Don’t even get me started on the spelling of Cyprus.

Such an uneducated fool.

Reactions: 24
Clearly the boys are elsewhere on Tuesdays. Whether that is mazza or nursery.
So 3 full days away from her kids and she doesn't work.

Also, over £10 on yogurts?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
08FE7F6E-590D-4733-BC12-AAE72D58B38B.jpeg

“Hi guys. Just wanted to jump on and show you this UHHHHmaaazin new product I tried once and never picked up again. It’s stooooonin’ and not a lot of minny because I begged for a freebie”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If we needed anymore confirmation that this woman does not have a degree. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely thick as pig tit.
In fairness to her I think it’s the auto captions that spelt it that way, not her. But then, it is just picking up on the way she says it so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate that she tells everyone to size down? River Island is renowned for being quite small in the waist and were in the news just this week comparing high street sizing issues, RI being one of the smallest. She is such a tit 'weightloss support' account to never refer to sizing issues, she avoids it as all she wants to do is be the smallest size possible for her 'CYPRESS' trip then fall of the wagon again and 'draw a line' for her next event to show off at. What a way to live.

ETA: 'There so timeless' 😂😂 No way does she have a degree.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate that she tells everyone to size down? River Island is renowned for being quite small in the waist and were in the news just this week comparing high street sizing issues, RI being one of the smallest. She is such a tit 'weightloss support' account to never refer to sizing issues, she avoids it as all she wants to do is be the smallest size possible for her 'CYPRESS' trip then fall of the wagon again and 'draw a line' for her next event to show off at. What a way to live.

omg that jacket looks so scruffy it looks like a dog has savagely ripped it off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In this pic she looks like such a smuggy, cunty, mean girl, witch. And that’s being kind 😂
She’s changed her bio to “20 years experience in weightloss support”.

Support? Where? I see only fat phobic, body shaming, skinny obsessed, repetitive all or nothing, tit disordered advice from a vapid, loves herself, dirty, doesn’t wash her Fanny before a smear, witch tit twit.

View attachment 578940
The way I almost choked on some tea to these two comments. You two have made my day. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

So hers is from top shop, this one is from RIV, but she is telling people to size down in a shirt that she hasn’t even tried on herself? How does that work then?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.