Fopperholic #76 She’s drawn more lines than Danniella Westbrook!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40 miles?! 40 bleeping miles for soft play?!

You can be sure those boys are handed and ipad each in the car to keep them quiet
Im guessing she booked for after 2pm so got 30% off but even still £22 for them all to go in! Ridiculous waste of money!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It shows how much mazZa is having them and not missing them in lockdown that they didn't spend today all together at home with mazZa and Grandad...which is what the majority of grandparents have done that I know...you know the real loving memories that mean sooooo much more than stinky germ ridden soft play.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It shows how much mazZa is having them and not missing them in lockdown that they didn't spend today all together at home with mazZa and Grandad...which is what the majority of grandparents have done that I know...you know the real loving memories that mean sooooo much more than stinky germ ridden soft play.

Both of my kids (18 & 20) have been over to see their grandparents today so they could hug them as it's been since March last year since they last hugged them...... ! x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Woah thread 76
This title is the best @Blair-Waldorf
I’m blushing so much my cheeks are pinker than the peonies Chuck bought me 💐
I have to give you credit as it was your idea really 🤣

also side note I know I say this all the time but your pic is my absolute fave 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laugh every time I see it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m blushing so much my cheeks are pinker than the peonies Chuck bought me 💐
I have to give you credit as it was your idea really 🤣

also side note I know I say this all the time but your pic is my absolute fave 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laugh every time I see it
Good old Feebz 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both of my kids have been over to see their grandparents today so they could hug them as it's been since March last year since they last hugged them...... ! x
My parents are coming next week and I’m beyond excited! 🎉🎉🎉 my son won’t recognise them at first sadly but it won’t take long for him to warm back up to them and be in his element with all the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Both of my kids (18 & 20) have been over to see their grandparents today so they could hug them as it's been since March last year since they last hugged them...... ! x
Absolutely if I hadn't had hospital appointments today, I would have done exactly the same but I cannot wait to be able to see them in the next few days and hopefully stay over as I've missed them and it's closer to work x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s changed her bio to “20 years experience in weightloss support”.

Support? Where? I see only fat phobic, body shaming, skinny obsessed, repetitive all or nothing, tit disordered advice from a vapid, loves herself, dirty, doesn’t wash her Fanny before a smear, witch tit twit.

CB7BA8A1-14F6-4D8D-937E-A4E2301B8AA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
80 mile round trip to go to a sodding soft play on the day they open up! Things may be open Nikki, but travel should still be minimised. Such a twit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.