Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Sorry guys, I need to get this off my chest.....Fopps does not know how fucking lucky she is to not have to have an actual 40 hour job. She gets to be home everyday with the boys, not that she is though!
The reason for my rant:- i am due to see my doctor in a couple weeks to discuss the next step with conceiving with pcos and endo. I am scared but excited all at the same time. Today i checked with HR for maternity pay and they only pay 90% for 6 weeks and then smp at £151 per week. £151 per week?? Ffs! Dh and I are on minimum wage so I did some online calculations to see if we could claim something....nope! No UC, tax credits etc just child benefit. We need to save up so we can bridge the gap between Smp and what my wage is after tax and basically I would be back at work when baby is 12 weeks 😫 and thats providing they are on time and not early or late. That also factors in me working to within a week of my due date. I'll work til my waters break I joked 😅 not even kidding though......
Yes we have looked at ways we can cut back and we will be doing but kinda impossible to cut back on home improvement and car loan when its like set repayments.
We are very lucky that childcare will be shared by our mums 🥰 we are so thankful because no way can we afford a nursery.
So whats your point whatdidijustwatch???
Well, my point it that fopps has no fucking clue how lucky she is but she takes it all for granted. Ditching her much longed for boys in nursery so she can go play dress up and jump into jelly pots, almost boasting at buying designer clothes and footwear, fucking gym membership, £600 at twinset twat so she can lose 7lbs or whatever it was, freebies that could and should be donated to those in need, money at soft play cos she cannot be arsed to parent her boys! It makes her a better mum...fuck offff!!!!
If i were in your designer trainers fopps there is no way them boys would be in nursery whilst she sits at home doing swipe ups!

Sorry folks, just feeling shit. 😞🙇😫😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Nikkis first client
Mrs M McDonnell Warwickshire

Hello Nikki I’ve always wanted a life coach next time I pop out I will pick Dad and I one up

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
the last 24 hours she has really annoyed me! - more than normal!

I’m currently signed off work with exhaustion and stress having worked none stop since last March which for 3 months last year with my 2 year old with me. I had kept going and going and 4 weeks ago something just broke and I was crying to my boss, we agreed I take some time out which has been amazing for me if I’m honest. My little one has still gone to nursery because I needed the time for me!

I’m due to return next week and I’ve kept my little one out of nursery today so that we can have a day together.

I work dam hard at 50 + hour a week, some weekends too and my salary is for 37.5 hours with no overtime paid.

the fact she is saying she is exhausted is a bloody insult to everyone of us who have worked the last 15 months! She has had more holidays than most got last year, had more breaks from her miracles than anyone gets and says she ‘needs a break’ nope what you really need to do is get up from your size 14 arse and get a job! A REAL job where you put effort in!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

whyamihereagain

This has really triggered me. If Nikki has it hard god help the rest of us. Some of us have lost jobs due to COVID and this despicable woman complains about walking away from her successful well paid job to spend time with her boys when we all know she spends less time with them now than she ever did. She wanted time to herself, an easy ride, maximum profit for minimum effort and guess what she’s still not happy. All those designer trainers not fulfilling you now are they Nikki? I’m absolutely fuming at this. My mental health has tanked because unlike Nikki I lost a job I loved, had to take a low paid job just to make ends meet and have no childcare enabling me to change my situation and this woman is complaining. Let me get my violin out. As for the comment about someone else ‘bringing up her kids’ I found this comment highly offensive. Some of us have no choice but we get on with it. She is a Mother and she should start acting like one and make that her priority instead of chasing Insta fame and fortune. Sorry it’s a long one. I’ve genuinely had a difficult week but didn’t take moody photos of myself for sympathy from the gram. I’ve just got on with it like everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 49

freakshake

VIP Member
She doesn’t want anyone else to bring her children up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 best laugh of the day Nikki Ryan Fopperholic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I think she’s going down the life coach route! She’s started following coaching academy on Instagram and they do webinars a few times a week for a few hours so ties in with what she was saying on her stories earlier! Could be wrong!
I'd rather take life coaching and advice off of Bez from the Happy Mondays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

lexiloo

VIP Member
Dear readers
whatever her new venture is it will be highly inappropriate for her and she'll be shit at it
The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hey everyone, been a lurker for a while but just wanted to come on here and say thanks.

My better half watches a lot of stories on Instagram and I always used to hear this horrible woman who’s voice used to wind me up. I honestly thought I was on my own in having this hatred for this woman.

Then my better half showed me this website and I realised I was not alone, you guys have cracked me up and kept me entertained during this tough year, so thank you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Keepitreal66

Moaning about her child waking at 4. Mine does most days and doesn’t go back to sleep and then I have to do a “proper” full time job so forgive me if I have no sympathy for you Nicola Ryan. To say you need a holiday when your whole life is one big bloody holiday.
You’re an absolute joke, give it up now because no one wants to listen to this. Also that cap makes you look like a Twat! Take care 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Misssj80

VIP Member
She isn't missing helping people, she is missing a couple of hundred people on a Thursday thanking her for them losing a pound or two, gushing over how amazing she is at her job etc. Instagram used to give her thousands and thousands of likes and comments per post, thousands of people gushing over her. Now she is lucky if her posts get a handful of comments and a thousand likes per post. Social media isn't feeding her ego like it used to. She needs something else. It isn't about helping others Nikki Ryan it's about you, just admit it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She’s changed her bio to “20 years experience in weightloss support”.

Support? Where? I see only fat phobic, body shaming, skinny obsessed, repetitive all or nothing, shit disordered advice from a vapid, loves herself, dirty, doesn’t wash her Fanny before a smear, bitch tit twat.

CB7BA8A1-14F6-4D8D-937E-A4E2301B8AA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

lexiloo

VIP Member
She seems to forget her "happy fopping" line actually means happy wanking so she is in actual fact a self titled wanker 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38