Fopperholic #76 She’s drawn more lines than Danniella Westbrook!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow we’re now onto 76 threads about what a douche bag she is, she seriously needs to have a long hard look at herself! Whether some people think Tattle is full of “jealous trolls” or not, we couldn’t possibly have managed to get to 76 threads based on nothing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just marking my place... will fly even more with these now she can go more places

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently Twitter have had a clear out of inactive and fake accounts.
Fopp’s got another 220 followers yesterday, that’s over 1000 since Tuesday! Imagine if Instagram did the same, but interesting to see how many she is left with!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the duck is Anna Pea Pea she’s seriously obsessed with Fopps , thinking about it I’ve not saw shirley temple or babycham Brenda ( Moët Susan ) comment for a while

TLDR. In laymen’s terms Fopps is still a self indulgent bleep. The End

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Obviously I'm NOT discussing it. Just thinking in my head about that weirdo tattle woman who lost her Mum and then made up an account on the gram to arse lick Floppy after slagging her off on here.

That was a sorry state of affairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Great thread title @Blair-Waldorf with 55 likes 🤣
Hey all. Hope you’re good. I’ve just got the boy’s some UHMAZZZINGG STOOOONIN pens to draw my weight loss lines with every bleeping Monday even though I’m a weight loss expert and it’s a lifestyle not a diet colour in with. I’ll add a swipe up to my story but it’s absolutely not an ad but I’ll add #prsample to cover myself

On a serious note I’m buzzing with my second fopps title!! I follow loads of threads now but old Fiona was the one who lead me here to you wonderful like minded souls! ❤

xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Obviously I'm NOT discussing it. Just thinking in my head about that weirdo tattle woman who lost her Mum and then made up an account on the gram to arse lick Floppy after slagging her off on here.

That was a sorry state of affairs.
She vanished into thin air by the looks of it! I know her name always changed but I’ve not saw her comment for months

Out of all the local indoor play areas she drives over 40 miles to one what the duck goes through her stupid head there could’ve been a very local parent who’s done nothing throughout Covid who couldn’t get a slot for her children today here as this selfish bleep needed to clock up more Fopps miles

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Who the duck is Anna Pea Pea she’s seriously obsessed with Fopps , thinking about it I’ve not saw shirley temple or babycham Brenda ( Moët Susan ) comment for a while

TLDR. In laymen’s terms Fopps is still a self indulgent bleep. The End
I'd forgotten about Shirley temple and moet Susan. Maybe they got blocked by fopps or as fed up of her as we are 😂😂

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure what she is trying to highlight in that gym picture? She has duck all muscle definition and looks flabby around her mid section as again it’s all about size and not about actual lean muscle mass with old flops! I have had a quick flick through insta for a comparison between her and someone who eats well and actually uses weights to train. Quite eye opening side by side as she just looks. Pathetic and sad in her supposed in the zone picture.
71ED7E6A-A0CE-4B8E-96BB-FCCED54342FC.jpeg

• Heart
She vanished into thin air by the looks of it! I know her name always changed but I’ve not saw her comment for months

Out of all the local indoor play areas she drives over 40 miles to one what the duck goes through her stupid head there could’ve been a very local parent who’s done nothing throughout Covid who couldn’t get a slot for her children today here as this selfish bleep needed to clock up more Fopps miles
Didn’t realise it was over 40 miles away! So that’s near enough two hours the boys were stuck in the car (depending on traffic by the time they went 40 miles there then 40 miles back!) My youngest is a little bit older than them but I don’t like her being in the car and carseat any longer than absolutely necessary, it’s not exactly comfortable in those harness car seats! But maybe I’m weird and consider my kids too much 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😉 And of course she had to say that she went there to help the soft play business out. Saint Fopps, saviour of soft plays, farm parks, other organised children’s activities, fast fashion, gyms and the diet industry. God bless her. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Didn’t realise it was over 40 miles away! So that’s near enough two hours the boys were stuck in the car (depending on traffic by the time they went 40 miles there then 40 miles back!) My youngest is a little bit older than them but I don’t like her being in the car and carseat any longer than absolutely necessary, it’s not exactly comfortable in those harness car seats! But maybe I’m weird and consider my kids too much 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😉 And of course she had to say that she went there to help the soft play business out. Saint Fopps, saviour of soft plays, farm parks, other organised children’s activities, fast fashion, gyms and the diet industry. God bless her. 🤣
Saint fopps 😂😂😂 also Nikki proof read before you post "feel to save and share" or whatever it is she said, think you meant feel free to save and share??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
40 miles?! 40 bleeping miles for soft play?!

You can be sure those boys are handed and ipad each in the car to keep them quiet

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.