Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion-

fopperholic #76 The only colour her Beigeson’s see is the orange on her non filtered photos

Reactions: 14
I agree I think she’s definitely got major anxiety about being on her own with them. I wonder has she EVER done a full day with them on her own? From they wake up until they go to bed, taking them out to somewhere on her own, or just staying in on her own? In all the time I’ve watched her with them I honestly don’t reckon she has. (As a side note Chris probably hasn’t either but he isn’t meant to be a stay at home dad).

She even did a YouTube video about the first day ‘on her own’ with them and her mum went to a class with her and helped her with bath/bed time. Didn’t her sister even come round once to help with bath time on a Tuesday? How strange to say you gave up a career to be with your children yet you can’t say you’ve spent a day with them in almost 3 years!
I genuinely don’t think she’s ever done a full day completely on her own with them. Obviously she might well have some sort of mental health issues that mean she struggles but if that’s the case why try to make a profit from being a super mum on social media? The nice part of me thinks she might have PND but the nasty part of me just thinks she’s a selfish knob who resents her kids and probably shouldn’t have had any! And I totally agree, no one would give up their career to be a stay at home mum then palm off their kids as much as possible.
People usually only give up their careers if they have absolutely no childcare options.

Reactions: 19
Thinking about her being on her own. Can't remember exactly but the twins were maybe a few months old and they were sat in a supermarket cafe.

Think it was on her stories and she made out she had fed and changed them on her own and took them around the shop. Turns out Chris was just putting the shopping away in the car or something so she was only alone for that moment and just lied about the whole thing

• Sad
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion :
Fopperholic #76 Stop spending minnie. Let your boy’s have a rest. Eat some proper food. You are such a beggy disgrace.

Reactions: 26
I do actually think she has mental health issues and has probably got undiagnosed PND. Just wait until one of them gets chicken pox and housebound for a week and then the other one gets it and house bound for another week! She will be climbing the walls. Also deux Chebs/petite chode looks so uninterested when she tries to engage him in her stories!

Reactions: 23
I do actually think she has mental health issues and has probably got undiagnosed PND. Just wait until one of them gets chicken pox and housebound for a week and then the other one gets it and house bound for another week! She will be climbing the walls. Also deux Chebs/petite chode looks so uninterested when she tries to engage him in her stories!
I honestly don’t think she would follow the rules regarding staying home if one of them had chicken pox, or isolating if any of them had covid for that matter. She’s shown no regard for rules before when she’s taken them places and on a flight when one of them was poorly. She genuinely couldn’t handle it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Fopperholic #76 Fopps sits in the car with boy's that are shattered when 10k steps are all that mattered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sure one of them had chicken pox and she took them on holiday

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s got that 9am slot booked at soft play tomorrow
It’s little kickers tomorrow at 9 followed by dumping them at the crèche so she can pranny about eye fuckimg herself in the gym mirrors with 1kg weights for appearances. Tuesday she will be at soft play no doubt though!

Fopperholic thread #76 suggestion Fake bags, fake shoes and fake jewellery too but dont you forget I’m still better than you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I genuinely don’t think she’s ever done a full day completely on her own with them. Obviously she might well have some sort of mental health issues that mean she struggles but if that’s the case why try to make a profit from being a super mum on social media? The nice part of me thinks she might have PND but the nasty part of me just thinks she’s a selfish knob who resents her kids and probably shouldn’t have had any! And I totally agree, no one would give up their career to be a stay at home mum then palm off their kids as much as possible.
People usually only give up their careers if they have absolutely no childcare options.
I think she is a selfish knob with PND. Two very different ailments, but amalgamated, spawns something utterly vile like this bleep.

Every story/advert he's either crying into his plate or phone. They are embarrassing. He is so not into her anymore.

Reactions: 19
Her whole life is fake so she did stories saying how bad the morning had been & that the kids where broke yet puts up a grid post from there morning out saying how much fun they had but doesn’t mentioning anything about how bad parts of it were!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:
Despises being a mam to her little MiRaCLeS - get yourself in the bin, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She never seems to genuinely have fun with the kids and really enjoy things -it always seems she’s pretending and would rather be doing something else!

maybe it’s just how she speaks, or her tone but she sounds so bored all the time with the boys.

it just feels really ... off!

Reactions: 20
Can already see the gushing post when they start pre-school / school about how she’s going to miss them so much and how she won’t know what to do without them all that time! Imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well it clearly isn’t you this time last year Fopps, as you only started the 12 week starvation plan in July.
Line drawn again? Helluva lotta lines Fopps! Every Monday morning is groundhog Day in Ryan mansions! Kinda STFU please!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.