Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so shirty, this is her job! She is so lazy, it’s not approx Nikki, you are 3 months out!!!! And I’m pretty sure it’s been edited to say “approx”!
Approx means a few days maybe weeks not bleeping nearly 4 months & if that photo looks like grandad then the beigeboys must have another one hidden away that we don’t know about 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Surely Nikki you only had to look back at your grid posts to know that you weren't doing twinset twats 12 week challenge this time last year!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For Christ sake she’s got those kids out at another soft play. She must spend so much on taking them places everyday

Reactions: 16
Little kickers this morning, soft play this afternoon! Just can’t let them chill, can she?
They will have been in the creche at the gym too no doubt.

For Christ sake she’s got those kids out at another soft play. She must spend so much on taking them places everyday
If prices are owt like they ate up at North.... things like the mini kickers will be about 25 quid monthly and then soft play tends to be between 5 and 10 quid per kid each time too.

I was going to take my little lad on Wednesday but the one local to me is £9 for an adult and child for 2 hours 👀 no way am I paying that on a regular basis

Reactions: 13
Those boys will never learn how to be content with simple things if they're constantly out and about. Geez!

Fopperholic #76 Can't stay home though boys are tired, but that was the plan when I got "fired"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Those boys will never learn how to be content with simple things if they're constantly out and about. Geez!

Fopperholic #76 Can't stay home though boys are tired, but that was the plan when I got "fired"!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this she was fired and it would be great to finally get that fact in a thread title and she just cant admit it.

The sw Consultant that spilled the news was beaming from her massive smile when she said that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic had been fired and her daughter was asking who is Fopperholic...she is a Social media marketing guru working with awesome companies with very very rich clients down south...she was stunned and horrified at the state of Fopps Social Media as a hobby let alone a so-called job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not much, it’s gone 😂😂
😂🤣 what a shame! I bet she was hoping to leave some comments up to look like she has lots of engagement on her posts - but bam! She gets called out with something she has no intelligence how to answer in an engaging way so she has to delete it 😂🤣
Honestly, give it up fopps! What an utter embarrassment!

Reactions: 14
She's such a bleeping liar.

Those pictures are from after her challenge finished. This time last year she hadn't even started it.

She clearly did a photo shoot in the gym and posted 2 consecutive weeks using the pictures in October.

That isn't approx.... its just bleeping lies.

Attachments

Reactions: 14

Those pictures are from after her challenge finished. This time last year she hadn't even started it.

She clearly did a photo shoot in the gym and posted 2 consecutive weeks using the pictures in October.

She looks awful in those pics. She took it too far

Reactions: 12

This time last year (5 months corrected😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.