Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her supposed AMQ trainers cost roughly the same as her sofa….if she was as wealthy as she would have us believe surely she would have invested in a quality sofa? (And moved the oven 😂) Nothing at all wrong with grabbing a bargain it just doesn’t add up 🧐

Reactions: 23
Since last Tuesday she has gained 959 new followers. Yet her engagement is worse than ever, one post hasn’t even reached 500 likes and has 37 comments, half of them are her replies!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Thinking about her being on her own. Can't remember exactly but the twins were maybe a few months old and they were sat in a supermarket cafe.

Think it was on her stories and she made out she had fed and changed them on her own and took them around the shop. Turns out Chris was just putting the shopping away in the car or something so she was only alone for that moment and just lied about the whole thing
Yes! That was such a bizarre thing to lie about! She used to have her sister or her mother come around to put them to bed too. I bet she still does. I also think Mazza is a lot more involved than she fully admits. Why else would she have a whole bedroom in her house decorated exactly the same as they have as home?? Absolute weirdos!

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #76 She’s drawn more lines than danniella Westbrook

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Well it clearly isn’t you this time last year Fopps, as you only started the 12 week starvation plan in July.
I'm pretty sure gyms were actually closed this time last year due to, you know.... THE PANDEMIC 🙄

Reactions: 23
She is so shirty, this is her job! She is so lazy, it’s not approx Nikki, you are 3 months out!!!! And I’m pretty sure it’s been edited to say “approx”!
As if she speaks to her genuine followers like that, my god she's so bloody rude! I hope she carries on as she is - she'll lose every follower she has and be left with a bunch of bots!

Edit to add: She has only 10 comments from followers on that post, 10! And that's how she replies.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She makes people fee tit! All this body positivity going around and there she is doing posts like this!
She is a trigger to some and is puttin pressure on people to get skinny! I’m 37 and do not care what size I am,....I’m probably the same as her but I wear anything from 10-14 depending what and where it’s from!

Reactions: 18
As if she speaks to her genuine followers like that, my god she's so bloody rude! I hope she carries on as she is - she'll lose every follower she has and be left with a bunch of bots!

Edit to add: She has only 10 comments from followers on that post, 10! And that's how she replies.
And now she puts her #’s in as a comment, to give it an extra boost. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.