Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha no bleeping way she has ever eaten that pizza. Also Chris face in the pic 🙂🤣🤣 says it all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Took a boiled egg on a hen night so wasn’t tempted by pizza and when they went to Haven refused to have a pizza with Chris and the boys so went out and bought a calorie counted meal from the supermarket. But yes we all know she loves pizza 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
No nikki, you never work with brands you don't love. That's why you took a hard boiled egg to a hen night so you wouldn't be tempted by pizza.

Reactions: 19
I just can’t comprehend the amount of crap she’s brought over the last few weeks, I brought 4 tops a few weeks ago I’ve worn two so far so how on earth can she say she needed all this tit and why did she wear her old McQueens and not her ahmazzing new ones 🤔🤔🙄

Reactions: 17
Ive only ever seen her make a ww wrap pizza with 7g of cheese
I’m sure she tried the sainsbury low fat one that was doing the Instagram rounds a few weeks back but yeah other than that it’s pizza wraps or Pizza omlitt. Good old foodie fopps 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
I’m sure she tried the sainsbury low fat one that was doing the Instagram rounds a few weeks back but yeah other than that it’s pizza wraps or Pizza omlitt. Good old foodie fopps 🤣🤣🤣
And the Markies one too I went to look at them and I could eat one in two bites. she really has problems with her selective memory

Reactions: 18
More clothes she’ll return as we never see her in this stuff.
I remember a blouse she tried on once with tag on, never seen that blouse again lol

Reactions: 14
Where’s Maz gone? Shopping for pizza and riv blouse?
I must try a Chicago pizza with dad on our anniversary. We never normally splash out so much but it will be a treat and we will draw the line (again) the folllowing Monday. Glad the boy’s 😉 liked them too. I will follow Chicago pizzas on Instagram now too. From Marion McDonnell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
BBD89798-D0A3-4213-929C-68F55C32E065.png
When you don’t want to appear in your wife’s naff ad but she brings up the belfry incident

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It's a half, dry jacket spud! You know that family favourite and all round first choice of what to have with pizza 😂
In our house we would have a full regular pizza each (or two of those small ones each) with chilli cheese bites or onion rings or wedges or chips... better still a combination

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.