Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not a bit old for River Island? I don’t mean to offend anyone but I’m over 40 and would never look there for clothes. I think of it for under 30s and teenagers.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else watch Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over? This weeks was about child models and there was one blonde blue eyed girl. Her mum really reminded me of Fopps leopard print dress and everything 🤣 The little 6 year old started talking about her Instagram account, how she has 10k followers and receives dodgy messages from older men 😳
That is absolutely sick! Fopperbollox would have been 10 times worse with a little girl without a doubt

Reactions: 16
Is she not a bit old for River Island? I don’t mean to offend anyone but I’m over 40 and would never look there for clothes. I think of it for under 30s and teenagers.
I’ve never shopped in there, the price has always put me off. When I’ve walked in with other people or the outfit shop nothing has ever jumped out at me! I’m 37! I feel the same about H&M

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else watch Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over? This weeks was about child models and there was one blonde blue eyed girl. Her mum really reminded me of Fopps leopard print dress and everything 🤣 The little 6 year old started talking about her Instagram account, how she has 10k followers and receives dodgy messages from older men 😳
Yes I was horrified when she said that her and her mum just shrugged it off.

The only decent things I ever find in River Island are purses (I do like their purses) and the odd belt. At 35 I find their clothing ranges awful

Reactions: 22
What’s Leight Weight come on old Nikki Ryan Fopperholic learn to spell every day she find another if not several ways to make a complete tit of herself. Bet half of her followers are only their for the laughs she is as bad as Beggy from,t Dales

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I cant believe we live in times where its acceptable for people to film whilst in a shop with the intention of doing swipe up links on insta to make money.

How is this even a thing?? She is making money off things SHE HASNT EVEN BOUGHT.

God she boils my piss.
I thought the exact same thing last night. I was just putting my trolley back having finished my shopping at Sainsbury's and I witnessed a girl walking in to the store with a camera on a selfie stick already filming!! WTF??? It's Sainsbury's?!

It is the big one local to Flopps, perhaps she was hoping for a sighting? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So in this reply which she skirts around answering, she accidentally reveals she no longer uses this product, probably after running out of her #gifted pack! She uses past tense saying having something else to help with bloating 'was' fab. So disingenuous! I follow a girl called Devoted to Pink who actually has a full-time marketing job, but she will tell you if she gets given something gifted and didn't like it! And the stuff she does promote you see her use all the time. Nikki *thinks* everyone else is as stupid as she is so we won't notice that her ad products are never seen again, but we all see through it.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Now she is at the gym with a Pepsi Max!! Does she not see the contradiction with the 'gut health'. Seriously?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I really don’t know how she can drink that at the gym!
She just not be pushing herself too much at the gym to drink fizzy pop! I’d be sick!

Reactions: 25
She just not be pushing herself too much at the gym to drink fizzy pop! I’d be sick!
Absolutely! I went to CrossFit last night and I’m a bloody big girl but Jesus I nearly vommed just drinking my water!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I do home strength workouts and there is no way I could drink anything fizzy during it! There is no way she's sweating or getting out of breath.

Reactions: 8
I love a Pepsi max Cherry but have half a can a day if that, wouldn’t drink it this early and not at the gym! I’ve took a weak squash to Zumba once n it kept repeating on me so just water for me!

Reactions: 12
Does she not see the irony in going on about those bloody supplements ?

1. If she is the foodie she claims and eats the healthy nutritious food she claims to eat then she would not need them !
2. She is promoting supplements for a healthy gut yet takes fizzy saccarine filled pop to the gym ?

She's a walking, talking, contradiction.....

Stupid is as stupid does !!

Reactions: 23
Bit late to the party. Finally Nikki is collaborating with a brand that reflects her image. Cheap, nasty and fake👏🏻Synthetic diamonds. Wow! Your really showing your worth there Nikki😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.